Part 11

I will need to start revising for exams really soon so I've squeezed this part out for the time being so I've at least posted a little :D

Also guys, thanks for almost 200 reads :D

You may have noticed I recently changed my cover for this book, a good friend made it for me and you should definitely go read her Mcbusted fanfiction or her Jai Brooks one, she also plays Ellie Brown in this story <3

It was the big day. I had to perform our scene of Romeo And Juliet in front of the entire english class and I wasn't even sure if my Romeo was coming or not and in fact I bet he won't show up and just leave me to get absolutely fucking humiliated just for the shits and giggles. The english class had been moved to the hall where the stage was situated upon Mrs Baker's request. I was sat at the back of the theatre like area completely alone just flicking through the apps on my phone back and forth but never actually clicking on one. I couldn't remember any of my lines because he had the damn script and how were we supposed to do a romance scene when in fact he probably hated me right now. I looked down into my lap and stared at a random spot on the uncomfortable old leather chair when I heard the door to the theatre squeak open loudly .The rest of the class came in around twenty minutes ago when it was actually the start of class so there was only one person it could be...I looked up when I heard the chair a few seats down squeak loudly as a bandaged and bruised Asher sat down in it gently whilst wincing slightly. I guess he was still hurt pretty badly. I turned my head slightly to attempt to take him in but accidentally met his gaze. I instantly flicked my eyes away while blushing a bright scarlet colour.

"Catelaya Green, is you're partner now h- Oh Mr De Lavonne I see you've finally bothered to show up for Miss Greene and myself" Said Mrs Baker after the previous pair had finished their scene of Romeo And Juliet. I began shaking violently as it hit me that I was about to perform a love scene with Asher right now and I didn't even know my lines at all...shit. I stood up shakily while Asher snorted and walked over to the corner of the stage. My legs wobbled as my face turned as white as the sheet of paper my script was printed on...which wasn't with me. I kept pushing back my fringe which was a nervous habit of mine which I thought I had grown out of by now. I walked over to stand on the opposite side of Asher and attempted to take deep long breaths to try to steady myself whilst twiddling my fingers. The lights dimmed and I knew that was my cue to step onto the stage in my position. (Italics are quotes from Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet, No Copyright Intended)

"As is a winged messenger of heaven unto the white-upturned wondering eyes of mortals that fall back to gaze on him when he bestrides the lazy-puffing clouds and sails upon the bosom of the air." He stated in a monotomous and almost bored tone with his arms crossed over his chest and no emotion on his face.There were a few moments of complete silence before I decided to just wing it, no one would know right?

"O, Romeo Romeo why art thou so cold Romeo? With thy sharp tongue and ill temper and secretive ways" I said with a sneer on my face whilst attempting to use...old language? Asher immediately raised his eyebrows at my improvisation as did everyone else in the audience...including Mrs Baker, yet I didn't stop, I had to get this out.

"Why Romeo...O why must you close the doors on thy face when I try to help. Why O why must thou deny thy feelings for thou?" Asher stood on the stage stunned with his eyebrows raised and his chocolate brown eyes wide at the words slipping out of my mouth. "Why O why Romeo are thy so cold when...I like you...like that"I whispered softly but he heard it...His eyes grew even wider as he opened his mouth to say something but shut it again instantly. I was mortified at what had escaped my mouth and even more mortified at the completely blank expression on Asher's face. I should of known, he never felt that way about me and now I'd just embarrassed myself in front of my entire english class. I sighed deeply with tears pooling in my eyes and turned myself around to leave whilst a still had a single shred of dignity left. I was almost off the stage when...

"Ca-I mean Juliet!" Shouted Asher's voice suddenly casuing me to halt in my steps. I turned around slowly to look into the soft brown eyes of Asher. He lifted his hand to my cheek and carressed my cheekbone lightly as I nuzzled into his palm slightly. We never broke eye contact. "Juliet, I-I've done some bad things a-and I may not be ready to share those yet and I-I have a hard time trusting people, but ...c-can I have a chance? Will you wait for me?" He pleaded whilst staring deeply into my emerald green eyes. His eyes sparkled slightly under the intense stage lights and I could feel my outer walls just crumbling down at the vunerable look in his eyes which I'd never seen before. I nodded weakly and pressed my lips gently against his in a soft sweet kiss. All of our kisses thus far had been needy and intense and purely pleasure based in the heat of sex, but this one felt different. It felt as though each of us was pouring every ounce of love we had into that kiss and it showed. Asher pulled back gently and rested his forehead gently on mine whilst looking into my eyes. Our sweet moment was interrupted abruptly by the sounds of clapping and cheering. We both looked up from our embrace to find all of our classmates and Mrs Baker clapping and standing for our 'performance'. A slight smile broke its way out on my lips and Asher grabbed my hand in his tenderly and began pulling me off of the stage and back to the old leather seats of the audience so the next pair could perform their scene. So what did that make us now? I looked up at Asher as he frowned in concentration whilst picking at the screen of his phone. He looked kind of cute, with his tongue stuck out slightly at the edge of his lips and his eyebrows wrinkled in confusion. He really was flawless...to me.