Part 3

Up top is Ellie played by Marina Joyce :D

"And where the fuck have you been all lunch period!" Ellie hissed at me whilst trying to not get caught by the teacher in our Spanish class. Apparently her plan didn't go too well as we both turned around to find Miss Penrose glaring straight at the both of us with her arms folded over her chest. "Detention...right now" She said bluntly and walked away to resume teaching. Great, detention twice in one day after never having it before...I sighed audibly and stood up with a hgh pitched screech from my chair before walking out of the classroom without even waiting for Ellie ,who was speedwalking towards me quickly in attempt to catch up with me. I went straight to the detention room and prayed that Asher was in there...I mean that Nolan was there so I could listen to....ah who am I kidding? I wanted to see Asher.

As I burst into the room ,I found Asher slouching down in his chair asleep while Nolan sat at the front of the class looking at something on his desk. There was no one else in detention, so I walked into the room and plopped down into a seat next to Asher, causing his eyes to open and his piercing blue eyes to stare at me in confusion. Maybe I shouldn't have sat here? Ellie opened the door and hunched over in the doorway breathing hard with unsteady breaths. Her eyes widened when she saw where I was sitting and slowly made her way over to where I was so she could occupy the seat next to me. I shot her a smile which faded soon as I realised I had left my workbook in my Spanish class. "Urm...Nolan?" I asked hesitantly. Was I allowed to use his real name ...oh god why did I call him by his real name!
"Yeah Cat?" He replied while smiling at me slightly. It felt weird to have a teacher nicknaming me but I guess it was fine considering he was Asher's brother...right?
"I left my book in Spanish can I go a-"
"What're you doing here princess? I didn't even land you in here today...looks like I'm rubbing off on you...yet not in the way I would of preferred" Replied Asher, cutting me off and winking at me, causing Ellie's mouth to drop and her eyes to widen.
"No fair! You're not allowed cutey Mc-cute pants, I dibsed him last year!" I blushed scarlet as soon as the words left her mouth and face palmed myself. Great...thanks Ellie...really appreciate that 'bestie'. I sighed and went to go sit at a secluded desk at the front of the room. Screw the Spanish book, I no longer care at all about it anymore. I was looking down at my desk writing in my notebook when a tall bulky shadow blocked my light. I looked up, and un-expectantly found myself staring into the chocolate brown of Asher. He came around and sat down on my desk, effectively squashing practically everything that was on it. "Asher...seriously, get off" I said.
"So our English project...where are we doing that princess?" He asked with a smirk gracing his lips, as per usual. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion...the bad boy wants to help with a project; I'd kind of assumed I'd have to do the entire thing by myself. "You want to...help?" I asked hesitantly, was there something I wasn't getting?
He looked slightly offended at my words and he raised his eyebrows, his earlier smirk replaced by a frown. "Oh, so you think I wasn't going to help, you think I'm stupid and goddamn insolent?" He basically just summed up what everyone thought he was with the word 'insolent' but was I going to tell him that...hell no.
"You kind of have a rep-" I began
"Call me a delinquent, call me arrogant but DO NOT insinuate that I have a lack of intelligence or knowledge or that I do not value my grades" He snapped while staring into my eyes with his brown eyes which had turned furious .Why does stupid bother him so much? Sheesh. I could see Asher visibly try to regain his composure as his brother slowly stood up from his desk and gripped him by the shoulders while turning him around to face him. "Ash...it's alright dude she didn't mean it like they did, you're not stupid Asher, they expected too much y-." He whispered to try to sooth Asher, but it didn't look like it was working. His breathing turned into heavy pants and he went a sickly shade of white. "Nolan I- I...I think I'm going to go to-...home...to blow off steam" He stuttered. What had I done? He truly was really upset about practically nothing...

He turned to me and frowned once more before he turned his back and stomped out of the detention room to 'blow off steam'. I turned to Nolan who had a sympathetic look on his face. "Don't worry about that he-"He began. I cut Nolan off almost instantly.
"Why's lover boy getting so worked up?" I asked. He frowned slightly and shook his head slightly whilst going back to his work. He completely ignored my question and turned all of his attention back to whatever he was doing before. I sighed and crossed my arms whilst turning to face Ellie, who was sitting on the desk swinging her feet back and forth and humming softly to herself. "Urr, maybe he's just on his man period?" She asked offering me a small smile. After detention I found myself attempting to find Asher in the school hallways. I didn't know what it was exactly, but something drew me to him. I turned a corner sighing loudly and running my hands through my hair in a frustrated manner. I hadn't been able to find Asher and I at least wanted to apologise for making him so angry earlier. I looked up from the floor and I swear I could have heard my heart audibly crack and shatter into hundreds of pieces right before my very eyes. There he was, leaning against a locker with Liana Grey straddling his waist as he held her up.Her hands in his soft brown hair, his lips on her neck. I didn't understand at that moment what made me feel so hurt and so...cheated on, I just met the guy for real not long ago, but I felt an unignorable pang in my chest as they hungrily kissed eachother, unaware of the audience they now had.I closed my eyes slowly, drops ran down my face. I made no move to brush away my tears and almost didn't realise I was crying until I saw the large drops fall and splash onto the floor of the hallway around me. My vision was blurring and it was difficult for me to see clearly now, which may have been a good thing as the last clear image I had was his hands slipping under the material of her designer shirt. I felt so ruined inside and I didn't understand why. All I understood was that maybe I was starting to like Asher, even though I barely know him and frankly he's been nothing but a dick to me, I just felt a pull.