Part 2

At the top or the side or wherever else it is, is Liana Grey who'll you meet later on in the chapter
Walking to English the next morning, the feeling of dread hit me as I got closer to the classroom. I'd have to sit near Asher, I'd have to look at him, and I'd have to actually converse with him and make eye contact, how the fuck could I do that when he was acting like a stubborn dickhead to me. I'm not sure what I did wrong to make him this mad, maybe he just doesn't like people prying? I reached the door to my class and took a deep breath, before I placed my hand on the door knob and slowly turned it and entered the classroom. Asher was already in his seat, so I walked with my head lowered to mine. Every now and then, I'd take a peak at him, only to find him already staring at me every single time. I turned round fully and looked him in the eyes, causing his gaze to harden instantly. "Look, I don't get what I've done, but I'd really appreciate it if you could suck it up a-" I began, only to be cut off by Mrs Baker.
"Miss Greene, detention at lunchtime, be there for 1:20, don't be late, I don't appreciate people interrupting my lessons". At her words, Asher instantly cracked up laughing under his breath, until her gaze skid over me to rest on him instead. "You too Mr De Lavonne." She said sternly and turned on her heel and walked back to the front of the class to resume whatever she was doing. I mumbled incoherent curses under my breath before I sucked it up and actually turned to the front to listen to Mrs Baker. Finally, after a super slow lesson, the bell rang signalling the end of lessons and the start of the lunch hour, it was a shame that I only had like ten minutes before I had to be in the detention room, so I didn't see the point in attempting anything productive. I walked to the detention room with a frown etched on my face and a don't fuck with me attitude, which didn't really work out for me. In my frustration, I wasn't paying attention as to where I was walking, causing me to knock into the arm of something causing ice coffee to spill all over the both of us. I stepped back slightly ready to apologize when I saw who the other person was. She was Queen Bee of 'The Barbies' as everyone else called them. You know, the big boobed leggy blondes who people like Asher would screw? Yep...and I'd just spilled ice coffee over their leader. I was in for it now, goodbye world ,hello afterlife. "SERIOUSLY?! These are Gucci and this is Lacoste and those were cashmere! You stupid bitch, LOOK AT ME! I will ruin you...RUIN YOU!" Her rant suddenly stopped and her attention turned behind me causing the ugly snarl on her face to turn into a flirtatious smile. I spun round slightly to see Asher behind me with a frown on his face and his arms crossed. She was still hovering very close to me with her hand raised slightly as if to slap me. "Do you wanna put that hand down Liana? before I do it for you" He said. His face without a single hint of amusement, just sterness. She blushed bright red and lowered her hand instantly whilst running towards him to clutch onto his leather clad arms. "Oh Ashy, she just...she just walked over to me and p-poured my coffee over my head an-" She burst into tears and began sobbing into his shirt. he looked down at Liana with disgust evident on his face. "Save it Liana, I saw everything ,do you think I'm stupid to belive your bullshit lies?" He said while pushing her off of him and stepping back from her.
"I-" He didn't even let her finish as he grabbed me by the arm and began tugging me away to the detention room. Electricity shot through my arm originating from the place where his hand currently was causing me to blush a light pinkish colour. Asher pushed the door open to the room and instantly went to go sit at the back with his two friends Xander and Connor. He highfived both of them before slipping into a seat and puttting his headphones into his ears. I looked around the room whilst biting my nails, would it be awkward to go sit with them...of course it would. I sighed and walked to one of the empty seats near the front. Moments later a tall young looking teacher walked into the detention room and sat at the desk with a smirk on his face. "What'd you do this time boys?" he asked with a smile on his lips. Replies came from both Xander and Connor but not even a peep came from Asher who still had his headphones in and was gently rocking his head in time to his music. The teacher sighed and picked up a board rubber sitting on his desk. He had an evil smirk on his face before he expertly threw it hitting Asher in the head. My mouth dropped open in horror at the teachers actions, could you not get fired for that? "Sir, you can't do that!" I spoke up causing Asher, Xander,Connor and the teacher to laugh...what was so funny?
"Cat, he's my big brother...even though he's a jackass" Said Asher from the back who had now taken out his headphones and was rubbing the spot on his head where the rubber had landed.
"Aww baby bro I'm hurt, you love me really" Said the teacher who I now knew as Mr De Lavonne while faking mock hurt.
"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night Nolan" said Asher laughing gently. His laugh was melodic and I instantly wanted to hear more of it. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind as Nolan's gaze shifted to me with mock curiosity clear in his eyes. "You're new" He said bluntly and turned around to move back to sit in his chair and lifted his legs to rest them on the desk. "She's pretty Ash and not a regular" Was all he said. What did that mean? For the whole of the detention, All of the boys messed around with Nolan staying quiet and only interjecting a few times if they got too rowdy or if he had a particularly good comment to make. Detention was definitely not as bad as it's made out to be, I spent the entire lesson just doodling in my notepad with my headphones blaring out heavy guitar solos and heavy drum beats. Then I remembered Ellie, I never told her I had detention! She was going to KILL me when I got out of here.

That was the second chapter of TK and I hope you enjoyed it, I try to make my chapters a reasonable length, but if you feel they're too short I'm so sorry but I don't have the attention span to sit down and write that much. So Asher's brother is a teacher at the school and his friends were also introduced in this chapter. You'll learn more about them all in future chapters. Thanks for reading and votes are always appreciated if you enjoyed it :D