Chapter 1 (Saiyan Saga)

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/N): Father's Name

You are a young Saiyan that's a year younger than Gohan was when he was a kid in the Saiyan Saga.

______________________________________________________________________________

Planet Ido

(F/N): Hello, my son.

(Y/N): Hello, father. Why did you call me?

(F/N): I will be truthful to you...Frieza has found us.

(Y/N): He's coming here?

(F/N): Yes. And I will have to fight him.

(Y/N): Don't you mean we?

(F/N): No. You are going to another planet.

(Y/N): But, I want to help!

(F/N): No. I cannot lose you. You are going to another planet that needs your help.

(Y/N): What? What planet am I going to?

(F/N): A planet named Earth. It is inhabited by Earthlings. It is also a green and blue planet. The gravity is weaker compared to the ones you're used too.

(Y/N): Okay. What is wrong with Earth?

(F/N): Prince Vegeta and his subordinate Nappa are heading for Earth. They will be a challenge, but you will prevail. No matter what you do. Don't look back for us. You will carry out our tribe's name as a peace before violent act. Prince Vegeta will be a tough opponent. You will need an ally just in case.

(Y/N): Yes, father. As soon as I finish with Earth. I will help you.

(F/N): No. We will not see each other again. We will all be dead before you try. You will live a peaceful life on Earth and make friends. I believe that you will defeat Frieza when the time comes.

(Y/N): I will help. I will make you proud by staying.

(F/N): You already have made me proud, (Y/N).

You father vanishes behind you and karate chops the back of your neck. You were knocked out unconscious.

(F/N): I'm sorry, my son. But, you must live to carry on the tribe. You will be fine and will be stronger when you face Frieza. I am proud of you. You will make friends and achieve greatness. You will not be alone as well. As of that, I do not regret doing this.

You father picks you up and puts you in the Saiyan pod. You got in and the pod launched into space.

(F/N): Be strong, my son.

(Timeskip)

It has been six days since your father knocked you out. You wake up in the pod and you're angry with your father for knocking you out. But, you realize that he was just trying to protect you. You are arriving to Earth in your pod. Planet Ido wasn't far from Earth. It would take a week to get to Earth. You were knocked out for six days so the trip was short. Vegeta and Nappa arrived half an hour before you.

Planet Earth

Your pod landed in a forest and you got out of the pod quickly. When, you were on Earth you flew in the sky high.

(Y/N): So this is planet Earth. It looks like a nice planet. Even the air feels nice. But, I have to find Vegeta and Nappa fast. Before they destroy the planet.

You close your eyes and head for the huge power levels on the planet.

(Y/N): There!

Your energy is displayed around your body and you fly at high speed to the battlefield. As soon as you arrive you see Vegeta with his pointy black hair in Saiyan armor with a red scouter and you see Nappa with his mustache, blue scouter and Saiyan armor. You also see a Namek, a bald earthling, and a little kid who looks one year older than you.

Nappa: Vegeta! It's another saiyan!

Vegeta: I can see that Nappa. It's only a child though. He doesn't look much.

Piccolo: Another saiyan? You two, be on your guard! We must defend this planet from these three saiyans.

(Y/N): Hey, a Namek. Are you here to defend Earth?

Krillin: That's right! What's your business here?

You fly down to the ground next to the three defenders.

(Y/N): I'm here to help you guys.

Gohan: You're here to help?

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm not with them. I'm a saiyan, but I'm a good one.

Krillin: Do you mind explaining?

Piccolo: It'll have to wait later. We need to handle the two saiyans in front of us.

You and the three defenders get in your fighting stances. Vegeta and Nappa both laugh.

Vegeta: I see. You're one of the tribe saiyans. The ones who didn't like to conquer planets but save them. Our two different sides would always be at war.

Nappa: Yeah, now I remember. 'chuckles' You'll be fun to play with, kid.

(Y/N): Don't be so sure.

Vegeta: Nappa. I believe it's time to have a little fun with them. 'looks at Nappa' Better yet. Get those saibamen out. There should be six of them left. They'll do.

Nappa: You're too much. You really know how to have fun.

The three fighters are confused.

Krillin: Saibamen?

Gohan: I don't see any men.

(Y/N): They have to plant them into the soil. Saibamen grow in the ground instantly. They're tricky and strong. But, they're not that strong. You just have to stay focused.

Nappa takes out the jar containing the saibamen.

Nappa: You're right. There's seven saibamen.

Vegeta: Maybe the saibamen can persuade them to tell us where the dragon balls are. Huh, Nappa?

Nappa: 'chuckles' Oh, I think they can arrange that.

Nappa plants the seven saibamen into the ground and the seven saibamen grow instantly to the surface.

(Y/N): Those are saibamen.

Krillin: Well at least. They're shorter than I am.

The saibamen start to circle around you four at their high speed. You weren't worried but the defenders were. The saibamen start to jump around and smash rocks around the area. Then they go back to Vegeta and Nappa.

Vegeta: This seems to be a good match up. These saibamen seem spunky.

Krillin: I got the two on the left.

Piccolo: I got the two in the middle. We'll leave the three on the left to you kids.

Gohan: Okay.

(Y/N): Let's do it.

You guys look at the saibamen and Gohan was starting to look scared.

Krillin: Gohan. Pay attention, your thoughts are unfocused.

Gohan: O-okay.

Piccolo: You don't have to be scared.

The saibamen go to attack all of you. You, Piccolo, and Krillin go to high speed against the saibamen while, Gohan was wondering what to do. You took on one saibamen while Piccolo took on two and Krillin took on three. The last on got behind Gohan and just shoved Gohan away and Gohan fell. You, Piccolo, and Krillin went next to Gohan to guard him against the saibamen.

Piccolo: Gohan, believe in yourself.

Gohan: I'll try.

Piccolo: Don't try. Just do it.

Gohan: 'gets up' Right.

Nappa: Aw, isn't that cute?

Vegeta: It warms my heart.

Krillin: Don't listen to those jerks, Gohan. They'll get what's coming to them soon enough.

???: Krillin!

You all look up and see Tien and Chiaotzu flying down to you.

Krillin: Hey, you guys!

Chiaotzu: Hi, Krillin.

Krillin: Thanks for dropping by. We could use the help.

Tien: Looks like these saiyans brought their friends along for the ride.

(Y/N): No, they grew these guys.

Tien: Who are you?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). I'm a saiyan too. But, I'm on your side.

Tien: Well then. I'm Tien.

Chiaotzu: I'm Chiaotzu.

Tien: 'looks at Gohan' Who's the other kid? Is that Goku's little boy?

Krillin: Uh-huh. His name is Gohan. Piccolo's been training him.

Tien: 'nods' He's bold. Like his father.

Nappa: Enough of this garbage. Saibamen, I want to hear them beg for mercy.

The saibamen step forward and then you all heard a voice.

???: Wait for me!

You all look and see Yamcha come down from the air.

Krillin: Heh, hey! Yamcha!

Yamcha: So, why's everyone acting all serious around here.

Vegeta: Look, Nappa. Now it's seven against seven. Their warriors against our saibamen. How perfect. This just may prove to be interesting after all.

Nappa: I can't wait.

Vegeta: Gentlemen. How would you like to make a match of this and fight our soldiers one by one. Well answer.

Piccolo: Grr. We're not here to play games! And we're not here to fight on your terms! We'll take you all on at once.

Krillin: Hey. Now. Easy. We're still waiting on Goku to show up. We can buy ourselves sometime by playing it their way.

Tien steps forward.

Tien: I'll go first. I'm not afraid of these little creeps. 'pounds fist' Should be a good warm up.

Nappa: Ha ha ha! That's the spirit! Fresh meat from the grinder. But, just wait. You won't be cocky once you see what these little creeps can do.

The saibamen start to laugh.

Tien: A lot of noise, but no volunteers.

Vegeta looks at a saibaman.

Vegeta: Alright, you go. But, don't hold anything back. Got it?

The saibaman steps forward to Tien.

Chiaotzu: Hey, Tien. Be careful.

You hear helicopters coming and you see them close up. Nappa starts to smile.

Nappa: So you want some news, do you?

Nappa puts up two fingers and a little ball of his energy heads for one of the helicopters. The helicopter blew up. The other two helicopters got away.

Nappa: Good. No more distractions. Now what do you say we get this fight started?

The saibaman steps around Tien and charges at him. Tien charges at the saibaman and puts his energy into his three fingers and hit the saibaman in the head. The saibaman falls back and lands on its feet. The saibaman jumps to Tien and shoots acid out of its head. The acid was heading your way and you all dodged it. Gohan was about to get hit but Piccolo saved him. When the acid hit the ground, it melted some of the ground.

Gohan: Wow, thanks.

Tien got behind the saibaman and charged at him. The saibaman flies to the air and Tien follows the saibaman. When Tien got close too the saibaman, Tien elbowed it in the chest and the saibaman fell down.

Chiaotzu: Yeah

Krillin: Way to go, Tien! Great move!

Gohan: 'laughs' Alright!

Tien lands on the ground.

Tien: Thanks.

Vegeta: Looks like you got a hold of a weak batch, Nappa.

Nappa: No. They're all good. These were the same ones that survived that crazy battle on Tradic. He should've won. His power level's twelve hundred. All of these saibamen have the same fighting power as...

Vegeta: As who?

Nappa: As Raditz.

Vegeta: Now, do you see my point?

Nappa: I think so.

Vegeta: 'laughs' Well don't strain yourself. Just leave the thinking to me from now on.

The saibaman Tien defeated starts getting back up.

Chiaotzu: Uh, Tien? 'points to saibaman' That one's getting back up. Uh...

The saibaman gets up. Vegeta points two fingers at the saibaman and blows it up leaving six saibamen. Everyone except you and Piccolo are shaking.

Nappa: Vegeta, why?

Vegeta: He wasn't of any use to us anymore.

Nappa: I know, but...he was alive.

Vegeta puts his fingers down.

Vegeta: It would've been pointless to let him continue Nappa. He was losing. Which leads me to believe he wasn't trying as hardest. I specifically told him not to hold anything back.

Krillin: Whoa. Talk about being ruthless.

(Y/N): They were taught to never show mercy, unlike me.

Vegeta: So. Who's going next?

Nappa: Alright! If nobody steps up, we'll have a free for all!

Piccolo: That's fine with me so let's do it.

Krillin: No! I'll go next.

Yamcha: Hold on, Krillin!

Krillin: What's up?

Yamcha: Let me go, would you? I'm really anxious to show these guys what we're all about on this planet.

Krillin: That's great. But I got this one okay?

Yamcha: You've already been wished back by the dragon balls once. I haven't. So if anything happens at least we know that I can be revived. Sit this one out for me Krillin. You'll get your chance, don't worry about that.

Krillin: Okay. He's all yours.

Nappa: How touching. I'm all warm and tingly. 'looks at saibaman' Now go kill him.

A saibaman steps up and Yamcha gets in his stance.

Yamcha: Come on. Let's get this over with.

Vegeta: This one seems eager.

Nappa: Yeah right. Eager to die that is.

When Yamcha was ready, he went to charge at the saibaman. Then, both of them move at incredible speed and you sensed to see where they were fighting. You look around see both Yamcha and the saibaman fighting in the air. Then, they fly to the ground and Yamcha kicked the saibaman back. Yamcha vanishes behind the saibaman and tried to punch him but, the saibaman caught Yamcha and threw him in the sky. Yamcha flew down and tried to kick the saibaman but the saibaman dodged it. The saibaman was flying and Yamcha followed him. The saibaman tried to grab Yamcha but, Yamcha vanished to behind the saibaman. Yamcha made a Kamehameha and it hit the saibaman to the ground and the saibaman was out. Yamcha landed on the ground.

Nappa: That's two.

Yamcha turns to Vegeta and Nappa.

Yamcha: Well, that was easy. Looks like we're in a whole other league than your little green goon squad.

Nappa: You cocky--

Vegeta: Nappa, relax.

Yamcha: Now then. What do you say I take out the other five myself.

Krillin: Yamcha! Are you nuts?

Vegeta: 'laughs' Now that I would like to see. Too bad we won't get the chance.

Yamcha: Oh yeah? Bring'em on.

Yamcha turns around and see the saibaman jump onto him. The saibaman wasn't letting go. After some time the saibaman blew up and killed Yamcha with it.