Chapter 2 (Saiyan Saga)

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamcha just died after his battle with the saibaman. Krillin went to check on Yamcha.

Krillin: He's dead guys.

Nappa: Get over it, little man. Don't you get it? You're all gonna die in the end!

Vegeta: Calm down, Nappa! Heh! Give them a moment to clear this trash off the battlefield.

Krillin looks at Vegeta and Nappa with rage in his eyes. Krillin looks at you and the others.

Krillin: You guys stay out of this!

Krillin raises his arms high and starts gathering his energy.

Krillin: I'll take on all five of those goons at once. Just like Yamcha was gonna do.

Krillin was still gathering his energy to his hands.

Vegeta: 'looks at a saibaman' Attack.

The saibaman was heading for Krillin, then Krillin shot an energy blast heading for the saibaman. The saibaman dodged the blast and it was heading for Vegeta and Nappa.

Tien: Let's go, Chiaotzu!

Tien and Chiaotzu fly away from the blast.

Piccolo: I'm not sure what he's planning to do. But I know this much. We don't want to be here when the blast hits.

You, Piccolo, and Gohan, move away from the area. The blast made the saibamen scatter and it almost hits Vegeta and Nappa. Then, Krillin aims the blast upwards and Krillin put his arms down. Then, the blasts scattered into different beams and took out most of the saibamen while one hit Nappa and Vegeta. You could see nothing but dust around the area.

Tien: Way to go!

(Y/N): Amazing.

Gohan: Wow, Krillin. Nice job.

Tien: Yeah. That was great!

Krillin: Yeah. Thanks you guys. That was for you, Yamcha.

A saibaman jumped out of the shadow it was hiding in and was heading for Gohan. But, before it got Gohan, Piccolo grabbed its arm.

Piccolo: Enough!

Piccolo punches the saibaman in the gut and throws it in the air. While the saibaman was in the air, Piccolo shot a yellow energy wave out of his mouth.

Gohan: Thanks for saving me, Piccolo.

Piccolo: Stay focused, Gohan. Don't make yourself an easy target. You're lucky I was there this time but, next time be prepared to save yourself.

Vegeta: 'laughs' So much for our little game. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

You all look and see Vegeta and Nappa walking out of the smoke with no scratches or scrapes after the attack. Everyone is shocked except you.

Vegeta: Surprise, surprise. This is our favorite part, you know. You should see the looks on your faces.

Nappa: 'laughs' They look like they've seen a ghost. What do you guys say, we get the real fight started? Any volunteers?

Krillin: I put everything I had into that shot!

Vegeta and Nappa laugh at all of you.

Krillin: What are we supposed to do now?

Vegeta and Nappa start to walk closer to you guys and stop.

Nappa: Hey, Vegeta! Why don't I handle this? There's no sense in both of us getting dirty.

Vegeta: As you wish. But, Nappa. Make sure you don't kill the Namek just yet. Remember, he's going to tell us where the dragon balls are.

Nappa: Right. I got it.

Nappa walks around to see who to fight first.

Nappa: So, I can't kill the Namek. Fine. 'looks at Krillin' Then, you!

Nappa runs for Krillin. But, you got in front of Nappa and kick him back into a rock wall. Nappa was under the rubble and bursts out of it. He has blood dripping from his mouth. Nappa wipes off the blood.

Nappa: Good shot. You're not bad for a Saiyan brat.

(Y/N): I trained a lot of times to get stronger.

Nappa: Now, I'll show you my power.

Nappa's power was rising and he was making the ground shake. Everyone was shaking to Nappa's power, but you stood firmly. The ground continued to shake and Nappa came at you with high speed. He was using his speed to punch you multiple times but you kept dodging the attacks. Nappa tried one more time but you vanished behind him and kicked him in the back of the head. Nappa falls forward and looks angry.

Nappa: Alright, kid. Now you're getting on my nerves.

(Y/N): You're not focused. You're just attacking with no plan.

Nappa: I'll show you!

Nappa flies in the sky, looks at you with rage in his eyes and throws an energy ball at you. You stood your ground and blocked the energy ball. All everyone sees is nothing but dust.

Nappa: 'laughs' He won't be talking a lot now.

As soon as the dust is clear, Nappa and everyone looks at you with no scratches or scrapes on your body.

Nappa: What?!

Vegeta: How is a child making Nappa look like a fool?

(Y/N): Like I said. I've been training really hard.

Chiaotzu tries to help you with his power but Nappa saw him and shot an energy blast out of his mouth at Chiaotzu. Chiaotzu was hit by the blast and hit his head on a rock.

Tien: Chiaotzu!

(Y/N): That was a cheap shot!

Nappa: Don't worry, I've got one for you!

Nappa charges at you and tries to hit you. Before he got to strike, you flew in the air seconds before he hit you. Nappa flies in the air to try and hit you again but, you dodged him again. He kept trying to hit you and you just kept dodging the hits after the last punch, you hit him in the gut. Nappa is stunned after the punch.

(Y/N): How'd that feel?

Nappa: Why you--

Before Nappa could finish, you kicked him in the face and sent him flying. You got to his level and double hammered him to the ground.

(Y/N): This is fun.

Nappa gets up again and has a few bruises on him. His Saiyan armor also has some damage.

Tien: Amazing. We may not have to fight at all.

Krillin: With him and Goku, we can win.

Piccolo: Good. This is a surprising development.

You walk to Nappa and speak to him.

(Y/N): You want to know something?

Nappa: What?!

(Y/N): I could take you down right now, but then I would have to fight Vegeta. I'm just stalling so that the person they're waiting on can get here and we can fight Vegeta together.

Nappa shouts in anger and raises his power again.

Nappa: Well if you're stalling for time?

Nappa looked like he was heading for you but, he dodged and head for Tien. As soon as Nappa got to Tien and Nappa disarmed Tien. Tien was in pain.

Chiaotzu: Tien, no!

You fly to Nappa and kick him in the face and he went flying into a rock. Tien was screaming in pain and you were angry that Nappa caught you off guard.

(Y/N): Darn it! He got me off guard.

Nappa got out of the rubble and flew in the air. Nappa was displaying some of his power.

Nappa: Got three eyes at least that's something! 'laughs'

Krillin looks at Tien and Yamcha then, Krillin runs to Tien.

Krillin: No. This ends here!

Piccolo: Krillin, wait! It's too late to save him, stop!

Krillin ignores Piccolo's warning and keeps running to Tien. Nappa looks and sends a massive blast of energy to the ground. The blast was so strong that it created a hole with no bottom.

Piccolo: A hole. I can't even see the bottom.

Krillin: Where's Chiaotzu? He must've got caught in the blast!

Nappa: Miss your little friend? He must be dead!

Vegeta: Nappa. Careful, you're being unguarded.

Chiaotzu flies behind Nappa and Chiaotzu got on Nappa's back.

Tien: Chiaotzu!

Nappa tries to get Chiaotzu off his back but Nappa couldn't reach. So Nappa tries to get Chiaotzu off his back by banging Chiaotzu into rocks. Chioatzu started to glow on Nappa's back. Nappa started to fly towards pointy rocks but, just before he could Chiaotzu blew himself up with Nappa.

Tien: Chiaotzu. Nooooo!!!!

Piccolo: There. You see Gohan, size doesn't matter. A warrior has to be cunning and have heart.

Gohan and Krillin started crying for Chiaotzu, while you and Tien were angry about his sacrifice.

Nappa: Ha ha ha ha! Now you see him, now you don't.

You look and see Nappa is not dead or scraped. Other than ones you gave Nappa, there were no other bruises.

Vegeta: Nappa. You barely had enough time to guard.

Nappa: I was lucky.

Krillin: Not even a scratch. Chiaotzu--Chiaotzu sacrificed himself for nothing!

Tien: No. Chiaotzu's already been wished back once. Now nothing can bring him back, not even the dragon balls!

Nappa: Don't you get it. You guys don't stand a chance against us. And the truth is yo never did!

Tien: Chiaotzu! Your sacrifice won't be in vain.

Tien makes a sign with his only hand and was gathering his energy to his hand.

Tien: Neo Tri Beam!

A huge energy wave in the form of a triangle hit Nappa. There was a lot of smoke but Nappa was still alive and only had a few more scratches.

Nappa: That was a close one.

Tien: No. I failed again.

Tien faded and he was dead.

Vegeta: Too bad. It probably would've worked if Nappa didn't see it coming in the last second.

Krillin: Oh no. Poor Tien. He gave everything he had to help us. 'screams' GOKU, WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?! WE NEED YOU, GOKU!

Vegeta: Who is this Goku? Interesting. Is it?

You step up to Nappa and get in your fighting stance.

Nappa: You want to keep going, kid?

(Y/N): Yeah! This time, I'm gonna end this!

Nappa: Let's go!

Vegeta: Nappa! Wait! I want to ask them something.

Nappa: If you say so. You're the boss.

Vegeta: I'm curious about this Goku they keep talking about. Because, I think the person they might actually be referring to is actually Kakarot.

Krillin: Yeah. Whatever you call him! That's right.

Vegeta laughs hard.

Krillin: What's so funny?

Vegeta: That you two think Kakarot can beat us? I'll admit that the Saiyan brat can beat Nappa so far. Kakarot may be weaker than the brat.

Krillin: Shows how much you know. He's way stronger than he was before.

Piccolo: Just wait. You'll find your match with Goku.

Nappa: 'laughs' This planet isn't even that big, so why isn't he here yet? He's probably fighting.

Gohan: Hey, you jerk. That's my dad! He'll show up and he'll beat you.

Vegeta: You've caught my interest. We're going to wait for him. Nappa, take a break and cool off.

Nappa: Come on, Vegeta. I was about to finish them off.

Vegeta: But, the young brat is making you look like an amateur. Just for three hours. In that time, you can think of new strategies to handle him.

Nappa: Right.

Vegeta: The battle will resume in three hours, whether Kakarot is here or not.

(Y/N): Fine with me. It'll be better in three hours.

After that, you got together with Krillin, Gohan, and Piccolo to wait for Goku.