Chapter 4 (Saiyan Saga)

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet Earth

Piccolo is injured all over and Gohan looks at him frightened because Piccolo is about to die. You look at Nappa angry for what he did to Piccolo.

Gohan: P-Piccolo?

Piccolo: It's okay kid. No sweat.

Piccolo falls to the ground on his front. You, Gohan, and Krillin are sad to see Piccolo dying. Gohan crawls to Piccolo.

Gohan: No. You can't be hurt Piccolo, you just can't. We need you.

Piccolo: I'm--I'm not gonna make it. It's up to you. You must stop them.

Gohan: Piccolo, just hold on just a little longer. My dad's coming. He'll save us, just hold on.

Nappa: Aw, too bad. I wanted to take my time with the Namek. Oh, well. I can still have time with the kid.

You jump in front of Piccolo and Gohan. You look at Piccolo, who is on the ground. Then, you run to them.

Piccolo: 'laughs' It's ironic isn't it? After all my years of training to defeat your father, I go out like this to save you. His son.

Gohan: 'tears in eyes' P-Piccolo?

Piccolo: 'tears in eyes' Gohan, you're the only real friend I've ever had.

Gohan: Piccolo, just hold on a little longer.

Piccolo: I still remember the first day I brought you here. You were small, helpless. You've changed so much, since then. The harder things got, the more determined you became. The more dangers you faced, the stronger you grew as a warrior. I know I was hard on you, but it was for your own good. You're like the son I've never had. I'm proud of you. (Y/N), please protect Gohan. I know you're strong enough to beat those two. Goodbye, my friends.

Piccolo closes his eyes and dies on the ground. You look at Nappa with an angry look on your face.

Nappa: What's the matter, brat? You angry?

You grit your teeth as Nappa keeps laughing at Piccolo's dying breath. Vegeta looks at his scouter scared.

Vegeta: His power level is going beyond 5,000.

(Y/N): You're...gonna pay...for this!

You put your right arm and a green ball was coming from your right hand.

Nappa: What the?

(Y/N): Final Shine Attack!

A large green beam came out your hand and is aimed for Nappa. It hit Nappa and he caught it but, you pushed your hand further and Nappa fell back on the attack.

Nappa: Ayyargh!

Nappa was bruised all over and can't move anymore. Nappa was still alive, and panting. He's tired. You look at Nappa calm headed. Nappa looks at you angry for the blast.

(Y/N): How does that feel Nappa?

Nappa: You...little...brat. 'pant' 'pant'

Gohan screams and looks at Nappa angry. Then, Gohan puts his two hands above his hands.

Gohan: Masenko!

Gohan gathers the energy into his hands and a yellow energy beam was sparking. Vegeta looks at the scouter and sees Gohan's power level.

Vegeta: That boy's power level is over 2,000. Hold on, it's over 3,000. Nappa watch out for this next blast, too! These two are far more powerful than we know!

Nappa: Alright! Here I come boy!

Gohan: HAAAAAAA!!!

The yellow beam comes at Nappa and Nappa just deflects the attack!

Nappa: Nice attack, kid. You just made my arm numb.

Vegeta looks at the scouter and laughs.

Vegeta: All that power went to one shot. His power's dropping like a stone.

Gohan: Don't worry, Piccolo. I won't let you down.

Gohan falls to the ground on his knees. You stand in front of Gohan protecting him from Nappa. Nappa starts to walk to Gohan.

(Y/N): Gohan. Get out of here and take Krillin with you. I'll hold them off until your father gets here.

Gohan: We can't leave them to you.

(Y/N): I'm going protect both you and Krillin. I can handle them.

Nappa walks up to you.

Nappa: You'll handle us? You couldn't protect any of these weaklings while they were alive!

You look and Nappa angry. Then, you charge at Nappa.

(Y/N): Then, let's go!

You charge at Nappa and punched him in the body four times to the body. Then, you punched him in the chest. You punched him to more times at a fast pace and finished Nappa off with a kick. Nappa was on his back. Nappa was on the ground in pain.

(Y/N): That was for my friends.

Nappa: V-Vegeta.

Nappa points at someone in the air. You all look and see a man with strange black hair, an orange gi with a different symbol on it and a blue shirt inside. He flew down to the ground and look at Nappa and Vegeta. Krillin and Gohan are happy to see the man.

Gohan: Daddy.

Krillin: It's Goku.

Vegeta laughs at Goku.

Vegeta: Well, I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up. Especially after your family reunion with Raditz. Did you two have fun catching up?

Goku is silent and says nothing.

Krillin: Goku? You're here.

Gohan: My dad's back.

Vegeta: I see, not much for words eh, Kakarot? We were getting bored of these so called "fighters". What a joke.

Goku walks to Piccolo and checks his pulse.

Goku: Piccolo.

Gohan: He was protecting me. He saved me.

Goku looks around and sees Tien.

Goku: Tien.

Goku looks at Yamcha.

Goku: Yamcha.

Nappa stands up and laughs. Nappa walks to Goku.

Nappa: 'laughs' I'm sorry. Were these guys friends of yours? Sorry about that. I beat them all! Except for that little guy, he decided to blow himself up.

Goku looks at Nappa even more angry. Vegeta looks at the scouter.

Vegeta: Kakarot's power level is rising.

Goku walks to Nappa and a yellow cloud goes under Gohan. The cloud carries Gohan. Nappa stands ready for Goku.

Nappa: They were weak. Just like you are. Weak and not worth my time.

Nappa aims a punch for Goku but Goku vanished faster than Nappa could see. Goku appeared behind Nappa and next to you and Gohan.

Goku: Come on, Gohan.

The cloud starts moving and Goku walks to Krillin. You all walk to Krillin.

Goku: Hey, Krillin are you alright?

Krillin: Fantastic.

Goku gets down on one near and near Krillin.

Goku: I was a little late, sorry. But it's okay now. 'takes out senzu bean' Oh, I almost forgot special delivery from Korin.

Krillin: Wow! A senzu bean. I sure am glad to see that.

Goku laughs.

Goku: This was his last one.

Krillin: Whoa, wait a minute. Maybe you should keep it then.

Goku: Nah, I've already had one for myself Krillin. This one's for you.

Krillin: I'd be wasting it. You need it to try and take down both of these guys. 'laughs'

Goku: It's your help that I might need, Krillin. I promise.

Goku breaks the senzu bean in half.

Goku: Here take half.

Krillin eats one half of the senzu bean.

Krillin: Thanks, Goku.

Goku gives the other half of the senzu bean to Gohan. Krillin gets back on his feet.

Krillin: 'laughs' We gotta learn how to grow those beans.

Gohan gets off of Nimbus and back to his original power level.

Goku: Krillin, you've gotten a lot stronger. I can tell.

Krillin: Yeah, I was doing great till the fighting started. We've all improved. Thanks to Kami, of course. But, Gohan and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this kid here, Goku.

Goku looks at you.

Goku: Hi. My name is Goku. What's your name?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). So you're the saiyan that your son and friends were talking about?

Goku: Yeah, I was raised on Earth. You already know Gohan and Krillin. They've both gotten stronger but I feel a way higher power level from you.

Gohan: He's a saiyan too, dad. And a good one too.

Goku: Well that explains the huge power I felt earlier. Nice job, kid.

(Y/N): Thank you. These two spoke very highly of you, Goku. Now that you're here, I can finally take down Nappa. He's no problem. But, the small guy Vegeta is another situation. If I finished Nappa off early, I would have to fight him alone without someone to watch my back if something happened.

Goku walks to Nappa.

Goku: Well, you can rest your power now. I'll handle this guy.

Goku walks to Nappa and stands ready for battle.