Chapter 5 (Saiyan Saga)

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet Earth

You, Krillin, and Gohan look at Goku walking to Nappa. Goku stops in front of Nappa.

Nappa: Come on. I want to see what the great Kakarot can do!

Goku: You want me? You've got me!

Goku gets in his stance and started raising his power level. He started to make the ground shake and come apart while Gohan and Krillin run to a safe distance.

Gohan: Is this my dad's power?

Vegeta looks at his scouter for Goku's power level.

Vegeta: Power's over 8,000, how? It's going up to nine.

Goku energy keeps rising and it stops.

Nappa: Vegeta. What did you say his power level is?

Vegeta: 'takes off scouter' It's over nine thousand! 'smashes scouter'

Nappa: 9,000?! There's no way that can be right! It can't!

Goku: Don't be so sure. I'll have you know I was taught in the ways of Kaioken.

Vegeta: Huh? Kaioken?

Nappa runs at Goku.

Nappa: Kaio-whatever. Who cares? I'm still gonna crush you! I don't care what you learned!

Before Nappa could touch Goku, Goku vanished behind Nappa and kicked Nappa in the back of the head. Nappa fell on the floor and was down. Goku just stands and looks forward. Gohan and Krillin are shocked while you look calm.

Krillin: Whoa. How did he do that?

Nappa gets up and holds the back of his head.

Nappa: You...You'll pay for that. You'll pay!

Goku: We'll see. But I haven't even warmed up yet.

Nappa: What? Why you little. That was luck! I'm the second strongest saiyan in the universe!

Goku: Well, if your friend and (Y/N) are stronger than you, I'd say that makes you the fourth strongest.

Nappa: Kakarot! I'm gonna rip you apart!

Nappa's energy rises and he tries to hit Goku, but Goku is dodging all of his attacks.

Vegeta: It's strange. Just a year ago, he couldn't beat Raditz. Now he's making sport of Nappa.

Nappa keeps trying to attack Goku,then he threw one more punch and Goku disappeared. Nappa tries to look for him.

Goku: Over here.

Nappa looks at Goku and he's angry. Krillin and Gohan are impressed.

Krillin: Wow, did you see how your father did that?

Gohan: Nuh-uh. Did you?

Nappa: Wait till I get my hand on you and when I do...Grr.

Goku starts running towards Nappa. Goku vanishes and stands on Nappa's head. Nappa tries to catch Goku, and Goku vanished again. Goku was in front of Nappa and gut punched him in the face. Nappa is in pain and he holds his stomach from the pain. Nappa falls on his knees.

Nappa: I was commander-in-chief of the whole Saiyan army. You're nothing compared to me.

Nappa looks at Goku and tries to punch him. Goku dodged the attacks. Nappa tried to kick Goku, but Goku jump in the air and hit Nappa in the back. Nappa was bouncing back on the ground, hit a boulder and regained his balance in the air flying. He looks at Goku on the angry.