Chapter 6 (Saiyan Saga)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

______________________________________________________________________________

Planet Earth

You, Gohan, and Krillin see Goku and Vegeta staring at each other.

Vegeta: So, Kakarot? Are you ready? 'chuckles'

You, Gohan and Krillin look worried. But Goku looks calmly at Vegeta.

Goku: I know a better place.

Goku and Vegeta start to fly away while you, Gohan, and Krillin watch.

Krillin: Well, there they go.

Gohan: Yeah.

Gohan looks in worry. Krillin speaks to you both.

Krillin: Gohan, I, uh. I guess we'd better get going.

Gohan nods.

Krillin: Hey, Gohan. Try not to worry. Your dad knows what he's doing. He's got everything under control.

Gohan still looks worried about his father. You fly over to him.

(Y/N): Gohan, I know how you feel. You're worried about your dad. I'm worried about mine too. Before I came here, my dad said I had to come to Earth alone and protect it. He trusted me to be on my own because he knew I was ready. I promised him I was. Your dad is one of the most powerful saiyans I have met. I don't know how, but I'm sure he'll win.

Krillin: Listen to him, Gohan. Really! Goku is the toughest guy in the whole world!

Krillin puts his hand on Gohan's shoulder.

Krillin: Hey, plus. We're a team. We all did great. Don't you think?

Gohan: 'nods' Yeah. 

You three start flying off to the Kame House.

Krillin: Now, let's get you back to your mother. I'm sure she'll be pretty happy to see you.

(Timeskip)

You guys keep flying after leaving Goku to deal with Vegeta. You and Gohan feel a chill down your spines. 

Krillin: Something really big is going on.

Gohan: Yeah, me too.

You look at the shining ball in the sky and realize what is happening.

(Y/N): Oh no!

Krillin: Uh...what's wrong?

(Y/N): I'll explain on the way. Come on! Goku's in danger.