I love that one

"So Nico, do you have a girlfriend? A boyfriend? A significant other? A-" Dick was interrupted by Jason throwing a folded In half pancake at him.

"Stop being weird dickface I know it's hard but seriously. Just ask if he's in a relationship." The older of the two pouted at the other while the younger just flipped him off, much to the chagrin of Bruce, who shot them both a withering dad look before returning to the news paper.

"I mean the answer is yes. To one of those Not all of them. I have a boyfriend, his name is William but he goes by Will."

"Really? Where does he live?" Tim.

"New York. Long Island to be more specific."

"How'd you meet?" That was Damian, looking up from the small sketch book that was laying open on the table.

"We go to the same camp during the summer. It's a camp for kids with ADHD or dyslexia. I have both. He just has ADHD." Nico explained politely.

The conversation continued, they would ask questions about Nico and Wills relationship, Nico would answer as honestly as he could and the cycle would repeat. It stayed like that for the rest of the meal.

~~~~

Sometime later, Nico was sitting in the large library in the family wing of the house. He had found a section that was primarily written in Greek and he was enjoying reading without the letters spinning. Why they had Greek copies of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings  and many other famous titles, he had no idea, he was grateful for them though.

He was just getting through the thirty pages of pride and prejudice when he heard someone making their way through the stacks of books, pausing when they saw him. He was seated on a plush armchair that was angled facing the ornate fireplace. He was so small you couldn't see him when you walked in, and so quiet you couldn't hear him.

"Oh- Nico hey! What're you doing in here?" Jason's arms were laden with books and he was making his way to the large cushiony couch across from Nico own armchair.

"Reading? What else do you do in a library?" Was Nico's ever clever response as he looked up from his book.

"Oh, what're you reading?" The taller man sat down on the couch, getting a book out of his pile and looking back at Nico.

"Pride and Prejudice." Nico looked back down at his book.

"Ah, I love that one." Jason opened his own book and they lapsed into an oddly comfortable silence.