What are they hiding

Sometimes, even Nico had to admit, the idea that Greek gods exist is insane. The idea that he wants to tell his new family? Even crazier.
What had they done to earn his trust?

Nothing.

But still, he felt the need to tell them-if not for their safety then for his own. It couldn't be safe to constantly be hiding the fact that he had literally fought and won multiple wars. He knew he had issues and they were bound to come to light. It would be harder to protect these people if they were suspicious of him from the start.

But at the same time, these people weren't being completely honest with him either. So he could figure out their secret and....blackmail them?  

Listen that part of the plan needs work. He knows that. You know that. We all know that so lets just stick a pin in that and come back to that later.

His conversation with Percy played back in his head. He still needed to go talk to Alfred and give him the camps number and all that fun stuff. Now he just needed to find the man.

—————

With the camps number sticking to the fridge with a magnet and a promise from Alfred to call in the morning, he headed back to his room to Iris message Will. He saw Tim, leaning heavily on the door frame entering his room and paused.

"Can I...help you" Nico asked, confused. Tim was normally held up in his room or at WE all day. To see him standing on the door way, blocking Nicos way into his own room was strange to say the least.

"I was wondering," The coffee addict started, "if you felt up to going out with me and Dick. We don't really know what you like to do yet so we thought we would let you pick? If you say yes obviously."

"Um... sure. When? And I don't care where we go as long as it's not in the water or sky so that leaves you with..most things."

"No water or sky? Dang there go my plans of taking you parasailing." Tim laughed as he stepped out of the way and let Nico into his room. "We can leave at like ten tomorrow morning if that's okay?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't be. Thank you." Nico nodded at the man and closed the door behind him.  Going over to the sink in the bathroom.

"Oh fleecy do me a solid. Show me Will Solice, camp half blood."

Almost all of his worries seemed like another world when Wills freckles and smile took up all of his attention.

————

I promise at some point the plot will show through. But I'm currently debating if I want the main villain too be mortal or not. Lemme know what you think!!! Love y'all byeeeeeeee