Where?

"Why do you wanna know? Huh? You don't know me." Nico quickly got defensive backing up and trying to blend into the shadows of the ally way. His face twisted into a look of pure awe as the cloaked man seemed to look right at his despite the darkness that seemed to wrap around him.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you kid. I just need to make sure you have a place to go." The masked figure slowly made his way toward Nico, as if trying to sooth a wild animal.

"I've been staying with my cousin and his mom. Also it's getting late and they're probably worried so I got to go. See ya man in black!" Nico tried his best to push his way past the man, he succeeded, barely.

"Wait, I might know someone who can give you a place to stay, as long as you don't mind having 4 other boys living with you."

"I'm good thanks." Nico walked away without a word, making his way threw the streets of the city as quickly as possible without running and causing a scene.

He was about to cross the street when a black limousine pulled up in front of him and the window rolled down.

"Hi there! I'm Bruce Wayne, a friend of mine told me a boy around your age needed a place to stay. I have a few extra rooms. If you want."

Nico was about to walk away when he heard a voice in his head.

Nico. Go with him. He'll be able to help you with the Journey ahead of you. Do not tell them directly of your heritage drop hints but only after you fully trust them. I made an identity for you so you have the ability to be adopted so just go with whatever he says about you. If they ask about your life when you were younger, just tell them your mother died when you were young your sister not long after and you father killed himself out of grief. Don't fail son.

"Yeah. Yeah ok." The door opened and he slid into the warm vehicle.

"So. Where are we going?"

This was horrible and I am so sorry it took this long! Love you guys byeeeeeeeeee!!