Operation: Get to Nico

"Ok, but- No listen! If we just like- kidnap him from their house-" Leo was interrupted by a smack to the back of his head.

"We are not breaking into a billionaires house to kidnap his new son!" Piper had been listening to Percy and Leo argue for the past hour, going back and forth on ideas of how to get Nico back in time for the get together with camp Jupiter. Hazel would be disappointed if her brother wasn't there for her dote on.

"Why don't we just ask if he can come? Are you two that dense?" How both of the boys were some of the most respected people she knew, she wasn't sure.

"We don't have their number, and none of us have phones."

"Chiron has one in the big house and we can iris message Nico for their home number. I swear to Hera you're dumb sometimes" The daughter of Aphrodite rolled her eyes as she said this.

"Oh. Yeah. That would work.." Leo scratched his chin thoughtfully as if he'd come up with the idea on his own.

"Yeah. So, Percy, you go and Iris message Nico and ask for his guardians number, Leo and I will go ask Chiron if we can use the camp phone." And that was that, the three friends set off on their respective 'quests' so they could get their goth boy back.

Maybe they should ask Will what he thinks.

~~~~~~

Nico was brushing his teeth, hair still dripping from his shower(he swears the water pressure here is worthy of Olympus) when he heard Percy's voice behind him.

"Nico! Dude I have been trying for like 20 minutes for this message to go through, I was starting to get worried." Percy's relieved face has a blueish hue to it thanks to the most of the message.

"Yeah magic is funny here. Something about the gods thinking Gotham was crazy enough without outside interference I think." Nico turning around to keep brushing his teeth.

"Anyway, I need the phone number to your new house my guy. Please and thanks." The green eyes boy say in his bed.

"Um..why?"

"Cause it was either this or kidnap you for the winter solstice and we didn't think your new billionaire dad would appreciate that." Nico snorted at his cousin.

"Yeah fair enough. I'll ask Alfred later and call you back." Percy tilted his head in confusion...Alfred?

"I though the guy you were staying with was named Bruce?" Unless he had gotten that wrong and he was the worst friend-cousin ever.

"He is but the butlers name is Alfred and everyone knows he's the one whose really in charge." Nico giggled.

"Oh.. ok! I'll talk to you later then ole buddy ole pal"

"Literally never say that again" Nico swiped his hand through the most effectively cutting contact.

Y'all senior year is kicking my ass.
Also was this partially to spite the people saying that I was never updating again? Yes. I have a personal life yall.
Love y'all!