Nico Di Angelo and The Fortrest of trust issues

TW:ED MENTION!!! Please stay safe loves!

*After the awkward introduction*

"So, um, I guess I'm Richard, but you can call me Dick. That's Jason, over there is Tim and tha-" The tall man was interrupted by Jason, who was laying on the couch with his feet resting over the arm.

"That's Damian but feel free to call him demon," He was promptly met with a sharp smack to the back of the head, as well as a look of disappointment from his eldest brother.

"Um..I'm Nico I guess," The young  demigod rubbed the back of his neck nervously-a trait he'd picked up from Percy after spending so much time with him the previous summer.

The four brothers waved awkwardly-well three brothers waved, Jason threw him peace sign before promptly tipping his head back onto pillow.

"Um, if it's not rude to ask, where are you from? Your accent isn't American," The oldest of the boys inclined his head slightly, as though just now realizing that the boy also didn't look like he was a born American citizen.

"Well it is rude. You can't just assume things Richard." Tim looked over and the others could feel the argument brewing.

"Venice, Italy. We moved here when I was 9 I guess the accent never went away though it did fade a bit," Nico cut in before the boys could continue any further.

"That's so cool," Jason sat up from his position on the couch and looked at the small, underfed boy in front of him. "They not feed you enough over there?"

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

"I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, not sure which, just know I didn't eat enough so my stomach shrank." That much was true, Tartarus had really done a number on the boy. Will had been helping him in anyway he could, and Nico really was getting better. He just wasn't up to normal standards yet.

"Oh shit. Sorry I asked," The room got quiet, the kind of quiet when you want to beg for someone to say something.

"What were your parents like?" Damian, the small boy was petting the head of a large black dog while looking intently at Nico.

"I don't really remember," Nico was hoping that would steer them away from the subject. Spoiler alert: it didn't.

"What do you remember?"

"I'm not going to answer that. Is there a room I can use?"