IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER!

Bruce tried to hide his surprise as the boy he'd picked up off the street looked up at the Wayne Manor like he'd seen better. The boy had obviously grown up on the street if the patches on his shirt meant anything. His pants were around two sizes to small and also patched. the older patches were crudely done, but the newer ones were almost invisible.

This kid was a puzzle to him, one he was going to understand.

"Well, welcome to the Wayne Manor Nico." Bruce opened the door and stepped through, waiting for the black haired boy to follow. "Alfred could you get the boys down the living room please? Tell them to hurry as well."

"Of course Master Bruce." Came a reply from a smooth English sounding voice, who Nico assumed was Alfred.

Nico was led into a large room that had a long sectional couch a love seat and two deep cushioned chairs. Bruce sat in one of the chairs and motioned for Nico to sit in the other.

"I'm forewarning you; my boy—while they try—aren't the most excepting bunch. They may take a while to warm up to you, but that doesn't mean they hate you. . . Okay?" Bruce looked at the boy, slightly worried about what his boys might do.

"Yeah, okay. . . That reassuring," Nico glanced around the room, noting all of the exits should things go badly.

The next thing he knew, four boys were waking into the room, ranging from 24 to 12.

"Who's this father."

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND TOOK SO LONG!!!!!!!! I'm trying to write for like 9 books tonight while I'm babysitting my nephew, we'll see how it goes.