Throw me to the wolves

Nico calmed the sudden urge to run out of the room as he looked at the four boys standing inside the arching doorway. They were more powerful than the looked.

The oldest one—Richard if he remembered Mr. Wayne correctly— was tall, somewhat lanky but still muscular.

The next, Jason he thought, was broader then his brother and slightly shorter, he had a white streak in his hair that seemed natural, so it was a trauma steak.

Next was Timothy, he was skinny, not to muscled not to tall, but he still had that same stance he's brothers had, the one that promised pain if he so much as moved wrong.

The youngest, Damian, was small which was to be expected—he was a child— but was still threatening in his own slightly disturbing way.

They all shared the same black hair, two of them had blue eyes—not unlike Thalia and Jasons. The other two were green eyed, varying shades of the color swirling about.

"This is Nico Diangelo, he'll be staying with us from now on. So be nice and get to know him a bit please." Mr. Wayne looked at the boys before turning to Nico, patting his shoulder, and leaving the room.

Wait to throw me to the wolves. Was the only thought in his head.

This is short and not all that good but it's two am. And I know I'm not gonna sleep til I get a chapter out. I'm sorry this took so long and that it's not all that but please bear with me you guys. I'm trying.