A Trip to Wish-World (Part 1)

*For context this is during the summer break after the original story ended*

"So where are we going for the break?" Piper asked, her eyes sparkling. "You said you've been thinking about something."

They were at the dock again, gazing at the seemingly endless expanse of stars above them.

"Yes but actually yes." Nicholas said. "So during the 12 trips I took during my time wish granting, and sometimes I had to get a job down there on Wish-World. Some trips took 2 weeks to a month, and I actually made a decent amount of money."

"So what's your point?" Piper asked.

"I made a deal with Sir Pluto to go back to Wish-World for a few weeks, along with some wish-orbs for me to grant. It'll act like my holiday in Wish-World and Wish missions."

"And you're asking me if I want to come." Piper finished. "Is that where you're getting at?"

"Yes." Nicholas said. "Will you?"

"How long is it going to take?" Piper asked.

"2 weeks."

Piper smiled. Her parents wouldn't be that happy, but she's 17; she can handle herself. Besides, it's only 2 weeks. And Nicholas is graduating; it might be the last time she'll see him for a year.

"Yes. Definitely." She said. "Though I'll have to tell my parents. Is anyone else coming?"

"Leona, Tessa, Scarlet, Andrew, Orrin, and Colin." Nicholas said. "They'd be coming as well. Scott, if you're wondering, had to hurry back home for something. We'll basically be on a vacation while granting wishes."

"Sounds good to me." Piper said. "When are we leaving?"

"2 days after the break starts." Nicholas said. "So be ready, Pipes."

"Of course I will; when was the last time I wasn't ready?"

"About 2 days ago." 

"Shut up."