One final note to clear everything up

I don't have to explain myself at all, but I guess I'm gonna have to.

I don't expect you guys to be happy with the ending, not at all - if I were reading this, I wouldn't be pleased either, like c'mon dude, you messed with me!! This is supposed to be Frerard!! Why would you break up the ship??

One simple reason: their relationship was toxic.

No, hear me out. Please.

You see, when they first met, Gerard was Frank's teacher. That seemed to be biggest appeal of the book, and y'know, I get that. But it was just sex. At what point did you see them acting like a proper couple? Not all relationships are all about sex, and this one definitely was. They barely knew each other. Frank was sucking him off on their second meeting, or whatever it was. That...that's not good.

So I ended it the way I did. I wanted it to be realistic, to an extent. I'm not against happily-ever-after endings, of course not - some of the best books ever have good endings. But not all of them are like that. And this one, this one especially didn't deserve a happy ending.

Frank deserved a happy ending, sure; but his happy ending wasn't with Gerard.

Like I've already said, Gerard wasn't right for him. Gerard just needed a distraction, Gerard thought that Bert wasn't right for him, Gerard wanted something different, new, risky - that ended up in him screwing his student. If that's not weird and wrong I don't know what is.

This sounds like I hate the books, and I don't, I really don't - they're plot-holed and badly written in places and the smut is too much sometimes and TMIABM got taken down at one point, but they've allowed me to meet so many amazing people and I wouldn't change it for the world.

And I know you guys hate the ending, but I wouldn't change that either. You're just going to have to accept it.

This is the final note for TMIABM/TMIKIN, possibly ever.

Thanks so much guys, I love you all

-xøC

[also I wrote this a year ago and I still stand by it lmao]