Thnks Pt - Prt (Folie A) Deux

Hey guys, two updates in the same day when I'm supposed to be doing my psychology homework - you should consider your lovely selves lucky;) that, and I couldn't wait to get this shit done.

This is the part of the book where I thank everybody for being so good to me, because I really don't deserve you guys yet somehow I have you and it makes me really happy to know that you're there commenting or voting or writing about me on IG or something - I would be nothing without you guys.

To CosmicMisfit, HappyChickens, PotatoYoghurt, Headfirst_for_Helena, dangergays, TribeTwelve, Breakyoudownsobadly, Mrs_Killjoy21, frerardisgay, MyChemicalRachel, and probably several others whom I've forgotten - because I'm tired and I suck - thank you all so much for putting up with me and my shit and yeah, everything :) the first three-six especially, I guess...

And everyone else, I did this all in TMIABM but y'know you guys mean so much to me, all 3.9-whatever-k of you, and it really means a lot that you liked this pile of shit I call a sequel :3 I'm sorry I broke all your hearts <3

Please do join me on my next adventure - there won't be a third book, but I have been considering a Ryden spinoff thing (no promises!) - and yeah, see what other crazy shit I can come up with :) I'm actually starting to cry a little here, it's been so fun working on these two books, and now I'm letting them go...

So yeah, thanks everyone, thanks Pete, thanks Gerard and Frank, thanks lingerie (????) and thanks, idk, someone else. Daisy. Idk. Hi Daisy.

Thanks Pete,

So much love,

-xøcharr <3