chapter:1 bad girl

I wake up this morning I took a quite shower then I got changes in to a black shirt and leggings after that I went downstairs feed my dog lily and made me some breakfast. when I got done I pour a glass of water when I come back I went outside and ran a couple of miles.

I notice that there was a black car follow me I slowed down and look at it. I could not see who was in the car cuz the window was black. I started running faster to try and lose it I went down a alleyway and the car went straight I look around to make sure the car was gone then I ran back home.

when I got home I went inside and took a drink of water that I pour I notice that it had a wired taste to it but I did not care I was thirsty. after that I went upstairs I had a headache so I went to bed but before I could reach the bed I pass out and fall on the floor.

a couple of hours

I woke up tied up to a bed and all I was wearing was bra and thong I scream out loud "hello anyone here, why am I here" a men walk in and turn on the light. I close my eyes cuz the light was to bright I ask him " why am I here what do u-" "shut the fuck up" he cut me off and said that in a deep voice. he walk towards me and I try to move away but he grab my face and started rubbing my body I try to move "plz don't".

he stop and look at me I look away he grab my throat and said "you are mine so I get to do whatever I want to do to u if u tell me to stop I well have to punish you do u understand me baby girl" I nodded my head. he squeeze my throat tighter I let out a little moan "use your word slut" I shout out "ok I well". he untie me and put me over his shoulder I kick and beg him to let me down but all he says "shut the fuck up or I well punish u" and he slap my ass hard.

I keep kicking and beg he takes me to a room and throw my on the bed he shout out "I warned u twice, now I need to punish". he walk out of the room and I look around trying to find a place to hide or to protect myself but I could not find nothing I hear his foot steps coming back.

I find the closes thing to hide in I hide in the closet I covered my mouth trying not to make a sounds but when he get closer and closer to the closet my breathing goes faster. all of the sudden everything went silent I wait a bit just to make sure but I hear the door close so I slowly open the door and look around and I did not see him.

I went to the window to see where I was out then I feel breathing on the back of my neck. I was to scared to look back he yank my hair and drag my on the bed and bend me over the bed and whisper in my ear "now I'm going to double punish u". I beg him not to he told me to shut up so I did.

I hear him take off his belt and I though he was going to rape me so I started crying . then he slap me with his belt I scream "If you make any noise we well start over" I shake my head he slap me again then pulled my hair saying " you well now call me sir or master understand" "y-yes sir" I said as tear goes down my face. "good girl I well give you five slap on the belt in five with my hand ok baby" "y-yes sir"

SMACK, SMACK

one two mater

SMACK, SMACK

three, four

"and the last one always has to be harder"

SMACK!!

FIVE I scream out

he turn me around and kiss me and I kiss him back he pulled away and said "now that a good girl, now ten more come one bend over my knees" I got on his knees and he pull down my thong and slap me ass "now count them princess"

SMACK, SMACK

one two master

SMACK, SMACK

three four master

"and the last one has to be harder"

SMACK!!

five I scream out and started to cry

he picks me up and hug me tight then kiss my forehand "you should go to bed and make me breakfast in the morning baby girl we have a lot to to talk about morrow" he said in his deep voice "y-yes sir".

I got in his bed and lay down he get undress and lay next to me he scoops me I well be honesty his arms around me make me feel safe and I kind of like it I snuggle next to him and fall a sleep.