chapter: 3 I'm srry master

he walk to me I ran away and went up stairs he scream "get back here now bitch" I look at him and said "no I'm not going to follow your stupid rules" and I went in his room shut the door and lock it. I hear him running up the stair scream "oh I was going to award you but now u need to be punish, now open the fuck door now".

he try kicking down the door but it would not open i hurry up and look everywhere to try and find something to protect myself I find a gun i grab. then the door busted open i point the gun at him " s-stay right there or I well shot up" I say as I cry he put his hands up and slowly walk towards me "now come on put the gun down and I well not punish you".

I pulled the trigger and nothing came back I keep pulling it and pulling it but nothing. he look at me and smiled " you think I would leave a gun somewhere and I can't believed you would try and shot me" he said in a angry deep voice "I'm s-sorry master I well be a good girl I promise please don't punish me"

he walk to me and grab my throat I started cry "I have to punish you break half of the rules" "please don't I'm begging you". he pick me up and put me on his shoulder and slap me ass hard I scram we walk down the hallway and I hear him grab his key he is unlocking the room that was looked we walk in and he throw me on the bed" get undress now".

I get undress and he grab my hands and ties them together and grab a blindfold and put it on my face. he walks away and grab something " put your ass up bitch" I was to scared to move he get on top of me and choke me I moan a bit. " If you don't listen to me again I well do something dangerous to you that well make you scream so loud" he said and get off of me I turn around and put my ass up.  

"now count them slut and if u make any noise I well start all over again do u understand" y-yes master" I said.

SMACK,SMACK,SMACK

one two three master 

SMACK,SMACK,SMACK

four five six master 

he keep going until he got to 30 after the last one I scream out he garb my face and took off the blindfold I look at him "I'm srry master please don't start over" I said as I started to cry. he just look at me then kiss me "you did good baby girl" 

he pick me up and I hold him tight I slowly fall a sleep in his arms. when we got in the room he put me to bed and he get ready for bed I just look at him. he got in bed and I look at him "I'm srry master that I have been a bad girl" I said as I layed my head on his chest he grab my chin and kiss me "I'm glad you learn your lessen".  

I'm srry this one is short but I had a lot of work to do for schools I well write more on the next chapter 

love you guys!!