chapter 7: good girl

Ava pov

I could not stop thinking about last night. I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself because he was so hot and sexy. I turned over and seen master sleeping next to me. I looked at him for a bit I put my hand on his face and rubbed it I seen a smile come up on his face and I kissed him.

I walk in the bathroom I get unchanged turn on the shower I let the water run down my body as I was thinking about what happened last night. Was it wrong for what I did last night? I just keep thinking until I hear a loud bang out the "hey when you get down I need u to come downstairs so we can talk" he said in his morning voice I turn off the shower "ok be down in a min sir".

I put on master shirt and thongs underneath and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked down stairs I seen master sitting on the couch he was on the phone I ran up to him and sat on his lap as he was on the phone. All he said before he hung up" ok see you later" I looked at him and said " who was that master".

He grab my chin and kiss me "master is have a meeting in his office I don't want you to come in the only time you get to come in is to give are lunch understand "he said in kind of a angry voice I look at him and said "yes master" "good now go upstairs and make lunch around 12 and make sure to change". 

Ace pov 

I woke up and saw that Ava was not next to me then I heard the shower running I got up and changed into some sweat pants and black shirt. I knock at the door and told ava to meet me down stair when I got down stair I got a call from Jacob

Ace: ac
Jacob: ja
Ac: hey Jacob what up
Ja: hey men we need to talk about some stuff
Ac: ok when do you want to talk about this

Them ava came in my arms and I hold her tight

Ja: how about today around 10 at your places

I look at my phone it was 9:56pm

Ac: ok see you later

I told Ava everything that was happening and told her not to come in unless she gave us lunch. I got up and cleaned my office a bit then I heard the doorbell ring I ran to the door and opened it I let Jacob in and showed him to the office. We sit down and talk about business stuff.

Ava pov

I sit on the bed and watch some movies. When I looked at the clock I saw that it was 11:45pm I got up and went downstairs to make master and his friend some sandwiches. I put them on a plant and poured them some drinks. I put them on a tray and slowly walked up the stairs. I slowly open the door and see his friend but I don't look at him I keep looking at master.

I put their food in front of them master slapped my thighs and said " you forgot to change babygirl" he said in his deep voice I looked at him and said "sorry master I will go change right now". As I was walking out I saw that his friend was looking up and down on my body.

I went into the room and lay on the bed as I continued to watch some movies I slowly started to fall asleep. 

2 hours later

I wake up to someone licking my pussy I moan loud and arch my back I look at who it was master friend I move back and grab the blanket I look at him and he licks his lips crawling to me whisper in my ear "you taste so good princess" as he neck my kiss. I start to cry and I yell for master but he chokes me and slaps my face.

Master runs in and gets Jacob off of me and punches him twice he grabs his neck and tells him to leave now as he pushes him toward the door he walks out but before his leave he looks at me  "I'm not done with u yet" he said with an angry voice.