chapter 9: good girl

After master went to work he gave me a list of things to do. I looked at the list and I really did not want to do it but if I didn't do it I would get punished and he was already angry with me. I don't want to make him more angry.

The listed:

Clean my office

Clean the living room

Clean are room up

Make dinner at 8:00pm

Don't let anyone in not even Jacob

I clean up all the room and make sure the room looks good because if I miss one single spot I get punished. I went in the room and took a shower I let the water go down my face letting it take away my pain and my sadness.

After I get done cleaning myself up I heard the front door open I made a weird face master does not get back until 7 and it is 6 what is he doing here he might of forgot something I was thinking to myself so I went in the closet and put on master shirt and underwear I went downstairs but I did not see master

"Master are you here" I said but nothing then I said it again but still nothing "ace this is not funny if you are here come out" I said walking around the house. After I got done looking around I went in the kitchen and made food for ace.

When I get done master comes in and I look at him with a weird face 'why did he walk out then came back in'

Ace pov

I went to work. There was a lot of paper on my desk so I got to work. I just keep thinking about Ava. I need to keep Jacob away from her even if that means I have to kill. After I got done working I went to the car and sat there for a minute before I left. I was hoping Ava did her choices because I do not feel like punishing her today. I just really want to cuddle with her.

When I got home I felt something was wrong I went in and ava was looking to cute with her hair and beautiful face but she was giving me a weird face I look back at her "what wrong baby girl" I said as I walk to her "why did you walk out and came back in" she said as she put the food on the tables. I sat down and put her on my lap and said " baby girl I just got home are you sure you did not let know in" as he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

" No master I was in the shower and I heard the door open but I thought you forgot something then I looked around the house then I did not find you so I thought you left" she said. I stood up and went upstairs to see if Jacob was here then I remember that Jacob has one key that I gave him.

I went back down stair gave ava by the arms "ow master your hurting me what is wrong with you" she said as she try and take my arms off her I pin her on the car door "get in the car and do not come out do you understand" she nodded with fear on her face "use your word baby girl" I said louder" "yes d-daddy ".

She hurry and open the door and got in I went back inside and went in my closet push the clothes and unlock the door behind it when I open it I seen Jacob he was sitting in the chair

Ja: hello there ace

Ac: what the hell are you doing here you needs to leave right now

Ja: i'm not leaving here until I get ava I will do everything I can do get her

Ac: over my dead body

Ja: ok

Something hit me hard on my head and I felt on the floor and Jacob punch me hard then I pass out

Ava pov

I was waiting in the car for so long 'what was taking him so long' I thought to myself it felt like hours I went got the car then I seen master but I could not see his face because it was dark outside I ran up to him and hug him but since he was taller than me I hug his waist.

He then turn my around then put a blindfold on me "what are you dad-" he cut me off " shh be quiet princess" he said whispering in my ear 'why does he sound like that I have a feeling that this is someone but I don't know who' I thought to myself. He picks me up and put me over his shoulder and puts me in the backseat.

He took off the blindfold and I look at him "j-Jacob" I said with a scared face "yes princess and you are now mine forever"