chapter 8: good girl

Ava pov

After Jacob left I could not get the 6 words he said to me "I'm not done with you yet" I did not sleep at all. I pretended to sleep when master came in he was doing work stuff. Then I heard the door open master walked in and I ran out. I really did not want to see his face.

I went to the living room and turned on the tv then master came down stairs and sat next to me "we need to talk babygirl meet me in my office in 20" I just looked at him and nodded and went back to the tv. He grabbed my chin "what do you say baby girl this is your second warning do you understand" he said with an anger voice "yes I do sir".

He went upstairs and I waited for a bit then I went upstairs. He was sitting down and his hand down on his lap told me to sit on him. I sit on his lap and look at him "for now you need to dress appropriately and if you don't I will punish you do you understand" "yes sure whatever" I say looking down.

He grabs my neck and says "I'm getting sick of your attitude. I think someone needs to be punish" he puts me over his shoulder and slaps my ass hard. I punched his back telling him to put me down. He threw me on the bed. I ran to the back of the headboard, he slowly took off his belt, sat on the bed and grabbed my arms, putting me over his leg.

He takes off my thongs and rubs my ass "since you were a bad girl you well get 10 spanking and if you make any noise we well start over do you understand" "yes sir" as tears come down.

Smack, smack, smack,

One,two,three master

Smack, smack

Four, five master

Smack, smack, smack

Six, seven, eight master

Smack

Nine master

"And the last one is always hard"

Smack!!

Ten master

He pick me up and hug me tight " did you learn your lesson babygirl" "yes master I did" I said are my voice shakes a bit " good now baby girl master needs to go to work" "ok master"

Ace pov

I stayed up all night and I know Ava did too but I will make sure she will get some sleep tonight. I went to the bathroom and I saw Ava but she just walked past me. I just let that past me after I got ready for the day.

I went downstairs and saw Ava sitting down watching tv. All I wanted to do was hold her tight and just love her. I told her that we needed to talk and she just looked at me and nodded I was not in the mood to punish her today so I remembered her to use her word and she did.

As I went in to my office I seen her walk in and told her to come here she did and I told her about the new rule but all she said " yeah sure whatever" after that she really push my button so I put her over my shoulder and put her over my lap and give her 10 spanking I felt really bad but she really needed it. After that I told her I was going to work.

???? pov

We need to get ava back I well make her pay for what she did to me and I well make sure that she well never forgetting it