chapter 12: good girl

I woke up and daddy was not in bed. I got up and slowly walked down the stairs seeing him making breakfast. " Good morning princess, how did you sleep?" he said, grabbing my waist and giving me a kiss on my forehead " I slept ok" I said, pushing away from him.

I sat across from him watching him cook "what is my surprise" I asked looking down he walked up to me with a smile on his face. "You will see soon princess and you will love it" 'what does he mean that I well love it I'm not going to love anything that he gives me, the only thing that i would love is seeing ace but I wonder if he is looking for me' I thought to myself.

Ace pov

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN NOT FIND HER" "sir we look everywhere but she is no were" "WELL KEEP LOOKING I'm not giving up on her I know she misses me more then I miss her i'm not giving up not now"

I walk to my office and take a drink I keep thinking 'what his he doing to her i hope she is ok god I miss her some much' I grab my drink and throw it I hear a knock at my door "what the fuck do you want" I say running my finger though my hair my sister walk in "ace i know your mad but you need to calm the fuck down they are trying there best to find her" she said

"I know, i know but what if they do not find her or what if she forget about me" I said looking at the window she walk towards me "there is no way she is going to forget about you, have done everything for her" as we keep talking a few hour later one of my workers came in.

I stand up "did you find her plz tell me that you have find her" I said look at her "we did find her but she is in England" "what the fuck" I said pushing all the stuff off my desk "but there is one more things sir" "what can is be" "he his giving her psychogenic amnesia" (it means getting rid of some memories)

"are you fucking kidding me no no fucking way we need to leave now" I said running out of the room "No you can not by the time you leave she will not remember you" my sister said trying to pull me back " i don't care I need to at least try" I said pulling my arm around from her.

I went in my room and packed up I called for some of my body guards to come with me just in case something happens 'I am getting her back no matter what'

Ava pov

I went upstairs and took a shower after I got done. Daddy said that he had some clothes ready for me.

this is her outfit:

I put them on and let my hair down i put on some makeup as i put on the makeup i heard a knock at the door "princess are you ready yet" he look at me and bite his lips i looked away he came up to me and grab my face making me look at him "princess...

I put them on and let my hair down i put on some makeup as i put on the makeup i heard a knock at the door "princess are you ready yet" he look at me and bite his lips i looked away he came up to me and grab my face making me look at him "princess after your surprise i think some needs a punishment what do you think" he said kissing my neck "no daddy plz don't punish me" i said trying to push him away.

He got up and pinned me to the wall as he was choking me "if you don't want me to punish you then don't push me away or i will rip your clothes off bend you over the bed put your arms behind your back and i well railed you now do you want that or no" i look at him with my eyes wide open "no daddy plz don't"

He let me go "now meet me downstairs in 10 ok" "yes daddy i well" before he left he gave me a kiss and walked out. I hurried up and got everything. I went downstairs and saw daddy on the phone with someone all i heard was "no tried and stop him i well not let him get her" was he talking about ace.

I pretended like I did not hear anything "hey baby girl are you ready to go" he said looking at me smiling "yes I am" "good, but before we leave you need to put these blindfold on" he said grabbing the blindfold out of his pocket.

I turned around and as he put the blindfold on me he picked me up and put me in the car as we left.

We were in the car forever. "What is taking so long?" I said playing with my finger "we are almost there just a few more minutes i promise". I put my arm on the door and went to sleep to make time go faster.

Few minutes later

"Princess wake up we are here" i slowly open my eyes and a bright light shines in my face i was in a chair my heads were tied down to the chair i tried to move but i can't "ja-daddy what is going on where am i at" "shhhhh princess after this you well love me no matter what" he said laughing "wait daddy no ouch" i felt something sharp go into my neck then i fell on the floor and daddy walks in saying " nightly night baby girl"

Then I passed out.....