chapter 14: good girl

long story 

I woke up and saw that daddy was not next to me so I got up and went to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out the room and went to the kitchen I seen there was a letter on the kitchen table I pick it up and start reading it:

The letter:

Hey princess I went to work I want you to get your chores done and when you got them done I want you to go underneath my bed there well be a black bag get it and pick out 3 these in there and when I get back I want you on your knees like a good girl

Love daddy

The listed on chores:

Unpacked your clothes (there a box in your room that says your name on it)

Decorate your room the way you want to

Clean the kitchen

Take a shower

When your done go in my closet and pick you out something sexy

I went up to the room and grabbed the box and started to decorate the room. The room was big, kind of like a master bedroom. The room was painted white some of the walls had big windows. All I could see was a big city and tall buildings. There were some pictures in the box I hung on the wall. The pictures were just flowers or kittens. I look around the room one more time and look at it. I love it.

After I finished my room I went back downstairs and cleaned the tables and washed the dishes and after I finished that I made myself a sandwich and sat on the couch and watched some tv. After I finished eating I cleaned my dish and went to my room and got in the shower I played some music so I could think about something.

As I got in the shower I let the hot water run down my body and face. I just thought about what all has happened and tried to wrap my head around everything but it just does not make any sense like that dude name ace I have heard that name before I just can't remember where I heard that from.

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I went in to daddy room and his room was really big it had black walls and a big red bed I went in his closet and see a lot of lingerie i seen one that bright my eyes it was red and had little glitter I up it on and look at myself in the mirror  I put down my hair and put on some light makeup.

I went over to daddy's bed and put my hand under the bed and pulled out a black bag. I open it up and see a lot of toys and other things. I pulled out the first ones I got and it was a black stick with a lot of strains. The next one I pulled out looked like a collar but had a red ball in it then the last one I pulled out was a red rope.

I looked at the clock and saw that daddy was going to be home soon so I put the bag back and went downstairs. I got on my knees and waited for daddy to get home. It was not that long until daddy got home I heard his steps coming up the stairs. I looked down and then he walked in "looks like someone was a good girl today and followed the rules" he said lift my chin to make me look at him.

"Now go to my room and sit on the bed. Well, I looked around and made sure you did your chores" he said, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I went upstairs and sat on the bed waiting for daddy to come into the room.

Daddy opened the door and came in "now baby girl which one do you want to do first" he said look at the things I pick out. I pointed at the black stick and he grabbed it and turned me around putting my ass in the air. I felt the cooled strains going across my ass then he pulled it away and smashed me with it. I jumped a little bit but for some reason I love it.

Daddy keep doing it about 5 time then he grab the red ball thing and the rope "now princess lay back and close your eyes" he said putting a blindfold over my eyes then he grab my hands and put then on the headboard and tied them together and he put the ball in my mouth "try not to move so much baby girl just stay calm and you will love it" daddy said whispering in my ear.

I feel daddy hands in between my thighs. I moan a bit and open my legs for him then he puts his hand on my pussy. I moan a bit loud and move. I feel his hand going all over my body then he ripped the lingerie right off my body then he put his hand around my neck then he put his other hand on my pussy.

Daddy spread my thighs wide and ran down my pussy making me jump. He kissed his way down to my core before burying his head between my thighs. I gasped, arched, clung to the sheets as daddy ate me out. I look down at daddy.

I had to swallow down the urge to growl "mine" and rip her back so I could finish the job. So I could lean down and slick my tongue through her wet fold. But the way she just kept looking at me as her hands clenched in pleasure I knew she was with me. And as her breasts heaved from her moans.

My cock twitched and I pumped my fist harder. I imagined it was my head buried between her thighs. My tongue lapped up her taste. My mouth made her come. I had to squeeze my dick to hold off my own orgasm once ava finished. I placed a soft kiss. I wanted her to think that was it but no, the fun had just begun.

I rolled her over on the bed and crawled up to reach in the night stand pulling out a dildo. She resituated herself and spread her trembling thighs open for me. I could see how glistening wet she was and I wanted to taste her with a shaking hand. She pressed the thigh head of the cock against her opening and slid it in. She slipped it out and pushed it back in slowly fucking herself with it. I pulled my hand away from the dildo then I sat there and watched her fuck herself.

I heard her moan louder and louder and I knew she was going to cum " don't you dare baby girl not until I tell you do you understand" I said taking my dick out and just watching her trying to hold it in. "Yes Daddy," she said in pleasure. I keep playing with my dick as she just keeps moaning.

God damn her moan was so fucking beautiful it just makes me wanted to fuck her so badly. It is like listening to music. As I kept looking at her I could tell she could not hold it any more " you can cum now baby girl" I say stand up and rub her ass. She cum and as I pulled out the dildo in her there was cum all over it. I gave her a slap on her ass as I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back " you've been a good girl today baby" I said taking off the blindfolded . " Thank you daddy," she said, breathing heavily, " but princess we are not done just yet," I said, putting my cock in front of her face.

"Stick out your tongue for me baby girl I want to cum all over your face" I said, grabbing her head and putting my cock in her mouth. When her lips touches my cock I put my head back and growl "fuck". I kept moving her head up and down on my cock as I saw her eyes looking at me, then I put one of my hands on her throat as the other one was in her hair. And I started fucking her throat. I could feel her gagging so hard and feel her spit going on my balls

I take out my dick and look at her as I rub her face " princess I want you to choke on daddy cum" I say about putting my cock in her mouth " ok daddy" ava said breathing heavily. I took my dick and put it right back in her throat. I held up her head so I could see her eyes watering.

I look right back at her and give her a smirk and I cum as I take my dick out and my cum goes all over her face. I moaned loudly as I looked at her.

I saw him smirk and I knew he was going to cum so I stuck out my tongue and he pulled back as all of his cum went all over my face. After he was done I licked the cum off my face and grabbed his dick and cleaned the cum off of his dick.

"That my good girl eats all that cum and cleanses me up" daddy said, pulling the hair out of my face and I looked up at him.

1620 words