chapter 5: fuck master

Warning: I will give out all the details if you don't want that then do not read this. If so then join the reading

"Yes master"

He got on top of me and choked me hard. I let go a moan and he started kissing my neck as I moaned in his ear he looked at me and said "are you ready cuz once I start you well have to take it once I'm done with u understand" "yes master".

He slowly goes down my body leaving marks he stops as he gets to my underwear he slowly takes them off and gets back on top of me. He looked me deep in my eyes and smiled and he started kissing me.

He goes to the night stand and grabs something I could not see. He walks back to me "now close your eyes baby girl" he said walking slowly to me holding a blindfold. He put the blindfold on me and put me over his shoulder and he gave me a slap on my ass. I let out a moan saying "where are we going master" "you well see" he said, walking down a hallway.

I was thinking where we were going and then I had him grab his keys. I was shaking a bit why are we going in here. Next thing I know he put me down and told me "stay here and do not move" "yes master".

He threw me on the bed and tied my hands to the bed and took off the blindfold. He is fill naked I bite my lips and just look at his dick fuck he is so huge he about 8 inches. He grabs my chin "don't stare if you want it say something understand baby girl" "yes master".

He shove his finger in me without warning me I moan really loud "fuck baby girl your really tight" he speed up a bit and I move a lot and my body start to build up and I scream a bit he kiss me and stop "wait master y did you stop I was just about to cum plz let me cum master" "baby girl you need to know that you can not cum until I say u can and if you cum I well punish u do u understand" he said as he kisses me "yes master".

He gets on top of me slowly kissing down my body and when he gets to my pussy he blows a little I moan. He moves his tongue up and down slowly. I moaned loud then he speed up a bit then he shoved two fingers in me as he licked my clit. My body builds up again. I look at him "can I plz cum master" "yes u can baby girl".

then out of no way he goes really fast and fingers me hard. I scream loud and cum so much he pulled out his finger "damn baby girl you're so wet". He stands in front of me with his huge dick as he looks at me up and down I slowly open my lays "master can I plz have u inside of me".

He gets on top of me and picks me up then he pinned me to a wall next to the bed. He rubbed the tip of his dick on my pussy. I moan begging for him to go inside of me and all of his 9 inches in me. I scream loud as my legs shake and I cry. He started going in and out of me I keep screaming "fuck master your feel so good in me" i said as i kiss him.

He looked deep in my eyes and bent me over the bed, grabbed my arms and put them on my back I thrust in me I screamed really loud. He kept thrust in me but it felt like the more he thrust then faster and harder it was. He pulled my hair and I said "master call I plz cum" he went faster and harder "no baby girl u can not".

I thought to myself fuck this is going to be hard. I felt my cum about to cum I kept begging him for me to cum but he just kept saying no I try so hard not to cum and he stopped and pushed me on top of him he slapped my ass "now baby girl your turn ride my dick" he said breathing heavy.

I go up and down on his huge dick I look at him as I ride him I kiss him "master can I plz cum I promise I will be a good girl" I said crying a bit he slapped my ass and said "promise baby girl" "yes master just please let me cum". He grab my ass and fuck me really hard "you may cum baby" I dig my nail into his arms and scream as I cum and my whole body shakes "fuck master".

Right after I cum master cum to fuck he cum so deep in me he grab my face and kiss me hungrily and I kiss him back. After making out for a minute he rubbed my face and said "let take a shower baby girl" "ok master". He picked me up and put me in the shower and he got in too. He cleaned me up then he got out and I was cleaning I was thinking to myself.

Her thinking:

Do I really have a feeling for him I mean he is really hot and sexy and sometimes he can be nice when he wants to. But really come on that sex was amazing I never felt like that before.

After I got done I got out and put a towel around me I went out and saw the master laying in bed I saw a pair of clothes on the bed I put them on and put my hair in a braid. I hopped in bed with master and laid my head on his chest. I never felt so safe. He wrapped his arm around me and played with my hair. I love this so much I then slowly fall asleep.

I'm sorry I have not updates I just find out that my boyfriend cheated on me the whole time so I'm just really broken right now but I will try my best to read more

P.s. what should the next chapter be about I need help guys

Love you queen and kings