Fire Dorm

Word count: 766
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo pov~

"Wake up asshole!" I hear Aries yelling, banging on my door. What time is it?

"It's 8 in the morning! No!" I yell throwing myself back down with a pillow over my head.

"Are you serious? We have guests coming over!" Sagittarius tries so hard to convince me to do these types of things. Sucks to be him. I give up though and sigh.

"Who is coming over?" I open the door for them, and they came straight in and sat on my couch.

"Oh just your girlfriend Gemini, and some new girl named, Libra?" Aries looks at me for reassurance, I shrug my shoulders. Libra sounds like a pretty name, can't wait to meet her. One thing that does bug me is how he and Sag tease me about dating Gem, we are childhood best friends, I can see why, but we both agreed we are platonic friends.

"Wait are you and Gem a thing?" Sagittarius gets defensive all of a sudden. Why would he think that?

"No, you both know that we are just friends. And what about you Aries, anything with Cancer yet?" I throw a shirt at him, and he scoffs leaving. Sag just looks me up and down and leaves. Okay that was new?

Three knocks on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Just a minute!" I call out since I literally just got out of the shower. I heard a creek, it was my door, luckily I am in the bathroom.

"Leo hurry up, I want you to meet Libra." Gemini bangs on the bathroom door.

"Ok, let me get a shirt on woman." Shit. She hates being called that, I don't know why, she just does.

"Excuse me?" I lock the door, but I still hear a click, and then all of a sudden I am on the floor, and thankfully fully clothed. I carefully look up to see if she is gonna do something.

"She is on her phone." There was another voice from the bed. I get up and see a beautiful girl in front of me and next to Gem.

"Hi, I am Libra." She reaches her hand out for me to shake, and I do. She seems nice.

"Hello, I am Leo, and this is Gemini." I point to her. What is wrong with me? She knew that already! I mentally slap myself.

"Thanks captain obvious." Gemini cleared the awkward silence. There is another knock at the door, and in came Aries. He is my best bud, besides Gemini, so he always barges in.

"Hey there ladies," he waves to the girls and I sit down on my desk, "so you three going to the party tonight?" Party? Interesting.

"Who is throwing it, cause for once it isn't my dorm." Gemini says looking up from her phone.

"It's supposed to be Cancer, so you know I am going." Aries leans against the door with a proud smirk. I still can't believe he has a crush on Cancer. I don't mind her, but Gemini hates her, she refuses to tell anybody why.

"Then no I am not going. What about you Libs? I introduced you to everybody, including Cancer." Gem looks back down at her phone annoyed.

"Well I am going so... you sure you don't want to?" Libra responded, I swear she has the most sweetest voice ever. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and there stood Sagittarius.

"What's going on in here?" He asks.

"Trying to get Gemini here to go to tonight's party." Aries says.

"Wait you aren't going?" He started walking towards the night stand next to where she is. It's so obvious he likes her. I don't really like the idea of my best friend dating my dorm mate, besides Gemini doesn't date.

Aquarius can back me up, I am not as close to him as much as Gem and him are, but we both share the same big brother vibes to her.

"I guess I am now that Libra is going." She gets up, "Which means, we have to start getting changed, pick us up at 9 pm!" She yells already down the stairs, Libra following.

"Bye guys!" Libra yells and waves back to us. I wave back.

"So you and Libra?" Aries slides along the railing next to me.

"Oh shove off!" I lightly nudge him and we both started to laugh. I yawned and a small stretch.

"Wake me up two hours before we leave, ok?" Aries nods and I look at Sag, he sets his alarm for him.