Air Dorm

Word count: 811
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aquarius POV~

Gemini and Libra got back from visiting all the dorms. Thank god they got back early, I suck at cooking and Gem is the only one who can cook. Libra is ok, just Gemini is just a *chefs kiss*.

"Took you two long enough." I call out from the dining hall.

"Oh would you be quiet please." Libra complains. Gemini comes in and lightly giggles.

"Yeah we are going to start getting changed. Are you going tonight?" Gem asks putting her coat behind a chair. She is actually going?

"Obvi and I am surprised you are too Gem." She looks up and gives me a confused look, "I mean you hate Cancer ever since-"

"Alright I get it I hate her. But I love to party sooo, yeah I am going. The fire boys are picking us up, so don't take forever." She looks at me up and down with a look that can kill.

"I am not worried about me, it's you two who should though." I say with a smirk, and see Libra about to say something but grabbed Gem and walk off quickly.

~

Two more hours until the party, how are they still not down yet? I walked up and knocked and heard singing from Libra's dorm. I couldn't tell if it was Libby or Gem. No matter who, they sounded really good.

"Ticket please?" I hear and jumped surprised someone is there. I look up and see Libra smiling so widely.

"How long you been standing there?" I say leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. She giggles.

"Long enough." Before she knocks, "By the way, you know Gemini doesn't sing in front of people, right?" Of course I do, she is my best friend.

"Of course, I just couldn't tell if it was you." I say hoping she would drop it.

"Mhm, ok." She walks in her room and out came Gemini.

"Nice outfit." She says fixing my tie.

A/n: The party is masquerade ball theme.

"Thanks, not too bad yourself." I say brushing her hair out of her face.

HONK HONK!!

"GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" I hear Aries yell from the window. Aries and I aren't the best of friends, but he is good at comedic timing.

"Let's go bitches!" Gemini drags us out and Libra locks the door.

"Well you ladies are looking fine." Aries says pointing at the girls. "And you good sir, can sit in the back back next to Leo." Ok? I wanted to sit next to Gem but she went to the front so never mind I guess.

"Hey bud," Leo says shifting over, "You could've switched with Libra you know?" But then I would be behind Aries, he death stares at the person behind him, well at least to me.

"Hey Leo," I whisper, "does Aries hate me or something?"

"No," he says, "why would he?" I turn to him and whisper really quietly.

"I think he has a small crush on Gem." He doesn't say anything and just goes,

"Yeah but he mostly likes Cancer, remember?" What Leo said was true, but this isn't good because I also like Gemini, she is basically the only person who truly knows everything about me.

HONK! HONK!

There was a loud horn. Leo and I look towards the windshield and see a train going really slow. Guess we are gonna be fashionably late.

"Why must there be a train now?" Libra complains and starts reading a fashion article.

"I don't know, but hey at least we are only three cars away, rather than behind us." Before he moves his mirror he gets one look at me and puts a hand on Gemini's lower thigh.

I could tell it kind of bothered Leo, but he couldn't be too mad since Aries and him are basically brothers. Plus, I'm not sure if he knows about my crush.

I turn to face the window while Leo and Libra talk about their past and stuff. Since it was raining, it was hard to see outside, then the car started moving.

"Finally!" Gemini yells out obviously annoyed with the train. I looked back out into the rain and started thinking about anything to kill time, probably make up a scenario or two.

"What about you Aqua?" I hear Libs ask.

"What about me?" I ask confused about what they were talking about.

"Well, do you like a specific somebody?" Leo is holding in a laugh, of course he knows. What am I supposed to say? I don't even know if she likes me back.

"Nobody." I say quickly, and Leo burst out laughing. Way to go Leo.

"Is he ok back there?" Gem asks, looking back at the three of us.

"Oh y-yeah." He managed to say in between. I just hope he doesn't say anything.