Chapter 10

I Wanna be your Slave by: Maneskin

Word Count: 2064
________________________________

Leo POV~

We made it at exactly 11:59, I have a feeling we are still going to get yelled at, this school is filled with a bunch of assholes.

"You're not bad Zodiacs, just be anywhere 5 minutes early. I take half credit off." Credit?

"Now, I have let our top student guide you around. Arabella, come meet our guests." A girl walked up from behind him, she all waved towards us, and a couple of us waved back, "Ok, well I am heading to my office, Arabella make sure they behave."

"Yes sir." She curtsied, I swear if we have to do that I am going to rip my head off, "Ok so before we begin, can we do a roll call?" Half shrugged and half just doesn't care.

"Ok um just raise your hand once I say your name please, if I miss you just say at the end. Um Aries, Aquarius, Cancer," she looked up after every time she said a name, "Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Ophichus, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo." She puts her paper down and smiles, "Perfect that is everyone."

After the tour~

"And as you know this is the way to the dorms, any questions?" We have none, that was a mix of boring and a bit interesting tour at once.

"I have one." Cancer raises her hand, "How can we switch dorms."

"Oh no, you can't switch. Once everything is arranged we try not to change it. If you do have a problem or a complaint, tell this to one of your mentors." She says.

"Oh ok." Cancer just walks into her room.

"Alright well I should get going." She walks off,
"Oh wait here are your schedules for Monday." She gives us the papers.

Scorpio POV~

"So what do you guys have first?" Libra comes up to Leo and I, we are at the back since we are a bit taller.

"I have no idea, these aren't even classes. Just symbols." I say.

"Yeah this one has 3 symbols and says fire in one corner.." Leo says, Pisces walks over and looks at it.

"What are you talking about? It has 3 symbols and says water on it?" I look over and I see 3 symbols with a fire on it.

"No it says air." Libra looks at her paper.

"Ok what kind of voodoo magic is this?" Aries walks to us.

"I don't know, but it is strange, and I have a feeling we are not welcome here." Capricorn and Virgo say together.

"Why is that girls?" Cancer asks. They point to the end of the hallway and another group of six guys and six girls walk to us. They remind me of us, style wise too.

"So you are the Zodiacs then?" Who I am assuming the leader is based on how he is in the middle. Gemini walks up to them, does she have to pick a fight right now?

"Yeah what about it." She gets all sassy and leans on her hip.

"Nothing, just saying that just because you are "savior of the realm" don't dare even think you get special treatment." A girl next to the guy with black hair walks up to Gem.

"First of all, we have no idea what you are talking about, second we don't even know why we are here." Libra says behind Gemini.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my god the headmaster should have chose us." The girl says.