First day

Never Satisfied by: Corpse

Word count: 1499
________________________________

Virgo POV~

After a pretty boring night we are finally having our first day. I have some teacher named Lefong, he teaches self defense, karate, I guess. I got changed into the uniform with a black skirt just in line with the upper thigh, a white undershirt, and a black vest thing with a tie. It didn't look too bad, but it could be better. It also came with stockings, but I'm not wearing those, the girls group chat says some girls might.

"Ugh these uniforms are ugly." Aquarius walks out with a black suit.

"Really what gave that away?" Sag says sarcastically. I look at my schedule.

"Hey Cap, what class do you have?" I ask.

"Um I think I have self defense first?" She says with an unsure tone of voice, "I think, I don't know. I do know the teacher's name is Lefong."

"Alright we have a class together." I walk out with a cereal bar

"At least I have somebody I know." She says.

Cancer POV~

I head out the door to get some coffee from the cafe they have. I run into Arabella.

"Oh hey Cancer." She says picking up her books.

"Hey Arabella, how are you?" I ask.

"Doing great, just getting a cup of tea to study for a test I have today. So how are you?" We walk in line together.

"Also good." We talk for a little while and Pisces comes up to us, "Pisces over here!" I call out and she walks over to us.

"No yelling in the halls." A guy walks up to us with a hall pass badge on his jacket.

"Oh they are fine Mitch." Arabella says, "They are with me."

"Oh sorry miss Grace." He walks away.

"Sorry about him, people can be just a bit strict here."

"What gave that away?" Pisces jokes.

"I know right". I laugh with her.

"So what classes do you have first?" She asks me sitting down at a table.

"Um I have some "master of the arts ll." Pisces says.

"Oh me too." I say.

"Oh great I do too, we can walk to class together." Arabella joins in. I can't believe it, an actual nice person here.

"Heads up, our teacher can be a bit of a pain." We start walking to her locker.

"Oh just great." I groan, leaning against the locker next to hers, I move over when someone needed to get to it.

Scorpio pov~ (it's fun doin his POV for no reason)

I didn't say anything to Gemini last night, and went straight inside. I slept on the opposite couch from Ophiufuck.

Once it was morning, my alarm went off and went into my room to get my uniform and got changed in the bathroom. It was only one hour left until our next class. Everyone else left besides Gemini and Ophichus.

"Wake up!" I throw a pillow at her, and then walked out to throw a pillow at perv.

"Ugh fuck off!" Ophiuchus yells out going under the blankets. Gemini just doesn't get up at all. I stole her phone, knowing she is awake.

Zodiac AcademyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara