Bus ride

Your Favorite Dress by: Lil Peep

Word count: 884
_________________________________

Cancer POV~

It has been two weeks since the fight between Scorpio and Gemini. She still hates him. When I walked in my dorm, it was dead silent. Until it was time for a class trip.

All Juniors are spending a week in some magical forest outside the town walls I guess. They are having us tent with our dormâtes. So all five of us are staying in one tent.

Skip to the trip cause I am bored.

"Ok class half of you on that bus, the other half over on that one. Now let's move it, we have a two hour drive." The teacher yells out. Two hours?! Ugh.

Us ZoDiAcS are seated and ready to go. Thankfully this is not a regular school bus. It is fancy and more spacious. We are seated with our elements, so yeah.

"So Scorpio. How you doing with Gemini?" I ask. Pisces is invested, we caught her up so she knows everything.

"I tried to talk to her, but there have been complications."

"Like what?" Pisces asks. And he gives us a 20 minutes story about his failed attempts. Some funnier than others, "Yikes dude." She says.

"Yeah for real, could never imagine being in your shoes." I say. They both just look at me.

"Really? Nothing happened with you and Aries?" Pisces asks.

"Nope. He is a total d-bag, honestly I'm surprised Chris hasn't asked him to join his dumb gang." I say as simple as that.

"Speaking of, looks like he is on this bus." Scorpio says. He points to the Air table across from us, speaking of the devil he seems to be talking to them. Libra specifically, did he get over Gemini? But then two are sitting right next to each other. Oh well, I look over and Scorpio is holding a fist. Jealous bastard.

Behind their table, seems to be fire. Cause Leo was also about to murder someone. Huh, Chris causes a lot of problems. How is he not suspended??

Taurus POV~

It is a little awkward sitting in the same table with a couple. Talk about a third wheel, but Capricorn and Virgo are an amazing couple. Still can't believe Sag and I are a thing. I look towards his table, and he is talking to Aries, while Leo is staring at something else.

"What about you Taurus?" I hear.

"What?" I look at the two girls.

"Who do you think has the most drama in this group of ours?" Virgo asks. Yikes that's hard.

"Well it is between Aries and Cancer, or Gemini and Scorpio. I mean seriously, Scorpio just needs to make a move already," I feel a nudge in my left. I turn to see Scorpio reaching over. "And Aries needs to stop being a gas-lighting man whore." That makes them both laugh.

"Putting it that way. Aries doesn't deserve Cancer. I may not know her that well, but like he is a complete jerk towards her and some others." Cap says.

"Yeah, but he is very protective of his closer friends." I say. They stare at me confused, "Sag told me." They nod.

Sag pov~

Aries is talking to me about his girl problems. If you ask me, he is the reason why it is all happening. I can't say it to him like that, he would be pissed at me. I got bored so I told him my dad is calling me, so I walked to the back area with the toilet to get away.

As I walk back, Chris and his two guard dogs are talking to Aqua, Libra, and Gem. Heh, something is gonna go wrong.

"What you looking at?" One of the guard dog speaks.

"Nothin, just passing by."

Aquarius POV~

Chris has been talking to the girls for forever. It is so annoying, he is trying to talk about Cancer, I bet he is going to go to Cancer and talk about one of them. It's all he wants.

He is seriously the biggest douche I have ever seen. Prolly has a tiny di-

"So we have a deal?" I hear Chris ask. Gemini stands up and grabs his ear. Pulling him to his seat. Libra and I stand up with her. The two guys were about to grab her when I grab one of them. While Scorpio grabs the other.

"Watch it mate." I hear him say.

"Why are you such a needy ass bitch? This doesn't make you cooler, if anything you are just embarrassing yourself, always trying to hookup with one of us. Or trying to fight somebody, when you know neither of those things will work out for you." I hear Gem say.

"Gemini sit down, or you will sit next to me." We hear Umbitch say. I look over drop the guy I held, and she is stood up.

"Whatever." She pushes Chris to his seat and walks away. We all sat back in our seats, "El estúpido Chris y su mente pervertida. Espero que salte de un puente y-" she mumbled under her breath to us.

"Calm down girl. I don't know what you are saying, but I can tell nothing good." Libra says. Gemini just looks away and stares out the window.