lost zodiacs

Gonna be a short chapter today, I can't really find ideas and my personal life has been crazy busy.

Word count: 890
______________

Cancer pov~

I am sitting on a blanket with Libra and Aquarius and since we finished eating, we decided to put everything away. I felt something bump my chest, it was Lyla giving me an evil eye and lying her head on Aries' shoulder. Why should I care? All he is, is a cute low life man-whore who doesn't know what he wants in life.

"Hey you good?" Libra asks after putting extra napkins away.

"Been better." I say laying down.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asks and shoos Aquarius away.

Aquarius pov~

"What up boys and ladies." I say and dapping up Leo.

"Nothing much, trying to figure out how to get Scorpio to admit his feelings." Leo says.

"Oi sod off, there isn't anything there. I'm done with feelings anyway." He says and looks in a random direction behind us. I turned around and behind me was Libra and Gem, ohhh that makes more sense.

"All because of the Drundy family." Scorpius walks over.

"Okay you need to quit eavesdropping." Ophiuchus says.  Scorpio walks off, and I think someone followed.

"Make me then." He spits back.

"Kinky." I say jokingly breaking the tension. They both roll their eyes.

"Have any of y'all seen Sag or Taurus?" Virgo came up to us.

"Nope, I haven't seen them since the hike honestly." I say. We all gave each other smirks, wonder what they are doing then?

Taurus pov~

"Okay it has to be this way." I say.

"Ugh this is so stupid. Which way was the sun moving during the hike?" I ask.

"Um it was side to side of us." He says.

"Okay so we need to go North, and it's 3 in the afternoon so it's this way." I walk a random direction.

"Actually North is that way." Taurus points the opposite way.

"Yikes, okay you lead."

Libra pov~

"So how is you and Scorpio?" I ask Gem.

"There is nothing going on before you continue. He is so difficult, one second he is somewhat sweet for the way he naturally is, then the next he turns into the fucking beast from the disney movie." She says picking at the grass.

"Hey I quite like that movie," especially since the trope is literally your lives.

"Anyway enough of that. How is you and Aqua?" She asks, I smile a little.

"It's going really good. He makes me so happy Gem you have no idea."

"Someone is in loooovee." She emphasized the last word and teased me.

"We haven't actually said that word yet, it's still too early."

"I know but I'm just saying, you make him happy too." I look down and blush.

Scorpio pov~

When I walked off back to the trail I heard a snap behind me, "I heard you. Don't be afraid to come out." I turn around slowly, and see movement in a bush.

"Okay now that's just stalker shit right there. Come out now." I walk to the bush and Arabella pops out.

"Oh hey sorry, thought you were- never mind. what do you want?" I ask.

"Um you just looked upset and I was wondering if you were okay. So are you good?" She puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah just want some peace and quiet. Hard to get nowadays." I say sitting on a large boulder.

"Yeah love can be hard." She says sitting next to me, really close. I slowly inch away.

"Yeah. So how is it hard for you?" I ask making conversation.

"Oh um I don't really wanna talk about it. It looks a very sad." She looks down.

"We have time."

Capricorn:

"I learned this new trick in one of our classes, wanna see?" Virgo asks, setting down her drink.

"Um yes of course." I say. She sets her hands gently on the grass and closes her eyes, after a minute a tiny little baby tree starts growing.

"Damn girl, you already got your gift." I hold up a high five and we purposely miss.

"What about you? Have you figured yours out yet?"

"Yes actually, I can lava bend."

I am out of ideas so we goin to Avatar fandom.

"Remind me to stay on your good side."

Cancer pov~

We were all called to do a roll call to see who is missing. Wyatt came up next to Pisces and I.

"Um you really need to get your boyfriend in check. Ana is my sister and I don't like him being all touchy." He whispers. Pisces and I looked back at him shocked. He points to where they are in the huddle, and Aries looks to be talking to her and playing with her hair.

"He isn't my boyfriend, more like an old bad benefit. Also he isn't my problem anymore." I whisper back. Ana noticed us looking and she turned to Aries and pulled him back, ew.

Pisces made a fake gagging sound, "You said it sister." Wyatt said and went back to where he was. Right behind him was two people who have been gone a while, Arabella and Scorpio. I looked straight to Gemini, she was talking to Chris?

Is today like bipolar day or what?