Chapter 24

A/n: If you couldn't tell, I am also running out of title names.

word count: 1138
_______________

Sagittarius pov~

Taurus and I were in the back of the group, and decided to keep off the trail for a bit. We weren't going to do anything serious, just have some alone time and adventure. Besides, everyone is all riled up from earlier, they wouldn't notice us.

Pisces pov~

"Have you seen Sag or Taurus anywhere?" I ask Cancer. She looks up from her phone wide eyed.

"I think I left my sunglasses at the school?"

Sagittarius pov~

Absolutely nobody.

"Hey I have some good news." Taurus starts speaking, "My parents would like to meet you." I freeze in place.

"Don't worry, they know I'm gay. They are supportive of me, so they won't judge you for that." He says, and grabs my hand for reassurance.

"It's not that I'm worried about. Everyone has their own element, Zodiac or not, but my parents aren't exactly with the whole dating another element, what would yours say?"

"Bitch, if my parents don't care if I'm gay, you think an element matters? Honey, you're crazy." I slightly laugh at his comment.

"So um, where exactly are you taking me?" I ask.

"Hold on, it is right through... here." He says when we go through a curtain of vines. It is a smaller grass field with a water fall at the corner on the farthest side from us.

"How the fuck did you find this?" I ask.

"Insta, I saw another couple come here for a swim." He grabs my hand and we walk to the waterfall.

"Well good find."

Pisces pov~

I was walking with Aquarius, which was surprising, he usually walks with his friends. Cancer was freaking out about her sunglasses so I kind of  let her ramble to herself.

"Hey Aqua?" I ask quietly.

"What's up?" He asks me.

"Do you have anything to drink?"

"I thought you can create ur own water, it's ur own element is it not?"

"Yes well, I haven't exactly figured it out, I can only move it, not create it." I say, fiddling with my fingers.

"Well that should be easy it's all around you." He says.

"But where? My teacher said that and just made a ball of it in thin air."

"Well all elements are around you."

"Easy for you to say, you are literally air. We breathe it."

"Yes well I haven't figured that out yet, but Gem's parents have and are helping me and her figure it out." Is he trying to literally knock the wind out of someone?

"That's not a good thi- Anyway, where can I find it?"

"Ever heard of the water cycle Pisces?" Cancer cokes up to us. I roll my eyes.

"No Can I haven't, in my 17 years of living I haven't heard of it." I say sarcastically. She gives me a look.

Ophiuchus pov~

"You really should make a move. Like it will be a good thing for you, especially if Mr. flirts over there keeps talkin to Gemini the way he has been acting lately. All prim and proper and less creepy, he is plotting something." I whisper and point to Chris.

"Fuck that, besides she was being overdramatic this morning. Imagine living with her." Scorpio says to me. He literally shares a room with her though?

"Well if you really get to know her, you will find out there is more to her than just being an overdramatic bitch." Leo comes from behind us.

"What do you know? And how did you find out?" Scorp asks him.

"Well I know that you are obsessed with my best friend, and that you are too much of a pussy to say shit to her. I also found out because lions have awesome hearing, I learned that in celestial beings culture."

"Was that an option?" I ask.

"Not the point, but you should just make a move. At first she may not like it, but she will warm up to it. Trust me, there is nothing worse you can do than Ostrich." He icks.

"Who?" Scorpio asks.

"Don't worry. But good luck." He walks up to Aquarius and Pisces.

Capricorn pov~

Talk about literal rich people problems. Virgo is helping Gemini's parents plan some fancy party.  We found out some stuff about her family and Gemini herself that we didn't want to know and quite scary. They are paying us to keep quiet, what did we get ourselves into?

Anyway, the problem is that we can't find the right color napkins, they want a pitch black themed ball, and we can't find the right black. Not even black 3.0, the darkest color on earth found/made by humans, can make her happy.

"She is so lucky we are getting paid extra for this, I mean honestly does it have to be darker?" Virgo calls her parents who own a party planning business.

Aries pov~

This is the worst trip I have ever been to. Even the time I got kicked by a kangaroo.

Libra pov~

"Hey Gem, my phone just buzzed, the group is almost here!" I yell from across the mini field.

"Ok and?" She asks after hanging a light.

"Well We still need one last light, but it's too high up for both of us." I say looking up at the center pole.

I felt a gust of wind around me, I look around and see it circle around me, and I start floating.

"What the hell?" I yell.

"Don't worry, I been doing this since I was 10."

"Yeah I'm a little worried." I put the last light up and felt the wind stop when I was midair, oh god. I haven't exactly learned how to use my powers yet.

"Gemini!" I yell. Before my body hit the ground I felt circling wind around me.

"See, since I was 10." I stand up and she stops the circling wind.

"Not funny. You are so lucky you are my friend." I say.

"Awe you know you love me." She smirks at me while I hold in a frown.

"Ugh, as if." I cross my arms and we both start laughing.

"What was that screaming?" Unbridge yells from the forest.

"It was nothing ma'am. I just got scared by a bee." I say. Gem and I run to the group.

"Oh thank goodness thought that- well never mind. Welcome students to our picnic spot, don't come here alone ever." She says pointing to all of us.

"Screw that, nobody listens to that rule and nothing ever happens anyway." Scorpius says behind us, getting really close to Gem

"Oi Scorpius come here." Scorpio calls his brother.

"His majesty awaits." He rolls his eyes and walks away.

"What was that about?" Aqua comes up to us.