Two long Days pt. 2

Burning Pile by Mother Mother

Word count: 1577
________________________________

Pisces POV~

I woke up to Ms. Asteria yelling at some other people, god can she be any more annoying?

"Gemini I have had enough of you! Go sit down and don't move! Ophiuchus and Scorpio, since you two sit next to her, keep her in her place." The three sit down after the others and the teacher walks back to the cockpit.

"I can watch her. I wouldn't trust a perv like you." Scorpio suggests.

"No she said me too, now deal with it." Ophichus tries to stand up to him.

"Can you two just shut up! I am going to bed." Gemini puts her headphones in, the two boys just shrug and do whatever.

I turn back over and start talking to Virgo and Taurus about who we like. Mine was pretty basic since almost everyone likes my crush, but it isn't like a serious one. More of a crush that I think is cute but I know I could never date him.

"Hey Pisces I need to go to the bathroom, can you come with me?" It was Cancer, that means she wants to talk about something juicy. We walk to the back and into the bathroom.

"Ok spill now." I sit on the counter and she sits on the lid of the toilet.

"I think I have a crush on Aries." I grab her hands and we both quietly squeal of joy.

"Ooh what changed?" She used to like Scorpio but now that changed.

"I don't know, we started talking all day and I just felt a click." She smiles and blushes. We both walk out and grab some water from the bar.

Aries pov~

Cancer and Pisces walk off to the bathroom, who knows what they are doing. I do like Cancer, but in a friend way, Gemini was wrong about that. I don't like anyone.

After a minute or two of the girls in the bathroom Gemini gets up and goes to the back, Ophiuchus is asleep and Scorpio doesn't care.

She comes back with an angry look, and then Pisces and Cancer came back. Cancer has a huge smile on her, she does have a nice smile I will agree.

Scorpio POV~

Gemini came back with a very angry face, "What has you all twisted up?" I whisper.

"None of your god damn business." She turns the other way and turns back around and death glares Cancer, she better not fucking hurt her.

"You jealous of a little someone." I lean in closer and she pushes me away.

"As if, me jealous of her. I wouldn't stoop to her level." She whispers back to me.

"So why is it that you hate each other so much, from what I know you two used to be close friends."

"Mind your damn business." She faces directly at me and her face was so scary it gave me literal chills. Taurus walks over and takes Gemini with him.

Taurus POV~

"Thanks a lot Taurus, I don't need a knight in shining armor though." She grabs a bottle of water.

"I know, just thought you might need a cool down. Hey can you grab me one too?" She tosses one to me, we may not be friends but she is good company.

"Right, sorry for lashing out." Libra walks over.

"Everything good over here?" I nod and Gemini hums a yes.