Planning

Randy And Missy Was Sitting  On The Couch In The Living Room . While Vannah Was  Playing On The Floor.Randy Looked At Missy And Said Wanna Work on Planning The Wedding Babe? Missy Said Sure.Then She Said First We Need To Pick Out The Theme Like Colors? Randy Said How About Cobalt Blue And Grey?Missy Said Yea I Really Like Those Colors. Randy Said Okay Do Know Where You Wanna Have It At ? Missy Said I Don't Really Know ? Randy Said Think Of Somewhere That Really Means Something To The Both Of Us .Missy Said How About That Beach Where We Had Our First Kiss ? Randy Said Yea I Remember That Night You Looked So Beautiful Under The Moonlight. Missy Said Aww Randy . Missy Kissed Randy. Then Randy Told Missy Go Get Ready I'm Gonna Take My Two Favorite Girls Out For Lunch.Missy Said Okay Baby. Then Went And Got Ready. She On Some Jeans And A Luke Bryan T-Shirt Then She Put Her Hair Up In A Messy Bun And Put Her Cowboy Boots On. Missy Went Downstairs And Seen Randy Holding Savannah. They Had Matching Outfits On . Randy asked Missy Ready Babe? Missy Said Yep.

Randy Walked Outside To There Cadalliac Escalade. Then Put Vannah In Her Carseat While Missy Got In The Car.Randy Got In And Asked Missy Where Did She Wanna Go For Lunch? Missy Said I Don't Know . Vannah Screamed And Said Chuck.E.Cheese Daddy. Randy Looked At Missy And Said What Do Ya Think Wanna Go? Missy Said Yea We Never Get To Spend Time As A Family . Randy Said Yea Your Right . Then He Said Off To Chuck.E.Cheese .Vannah Screamed And Said Yayyy .Randy Missy And Savannah Spent The Whole Day At Chuck.E.Cheese As A Family

They Didn't Get Home Till 1100pm at Night . Vannah Was Already Asleep. Missy Grabbed Vannah And Carried And Put Her In Her Bed. Once Missy Came In The Kitchen Randy Pulled Her On His Lap . Then Said Today Was Fun Spending It Has A Family . Missy Said Yeah It Was . Randy Said We Can Plan The Wedding Some More Tomorrow But I'm Tired Now . Missy Said Me Too Let's Go To Bed

*The Next Day

Dean Seth Seths Wife And Their Son Justin Came Over . Seth's Wife Autumn Asked If They Could Take Savannah So Justin And Vannah Could Have A Play Date. Missy Looked At Randy Then Randy Said Sure .  Once Everyone One Left. Missy  Said I Got My Dress And Shoes For The Wedding . Randy Said That's Good I Got My Tux And The Groomsmens Tuxs And Shoes. Missy Said Wow Your Good Babe. Then Said I Got The Bridesmaids Dresses And Shoes And Savannahs Dress . I Wanted To Show You  Cause I Wanna Know What You Think? Missy Then Pulled A Pic Up On Her Phone Of Them. Randy Looked At The Pic And Said Yea I Like Those Especially Vannahs Dress. Randy Said Vannahs Gonna Be The Flower Girl Right Missy Said Of Course! Randy Said All We Need Now Is The Food Cake  Flowers  Photographer And Decorations . Missy Said Yeah. Randy Said How About That One Catering Place? Missy Said Which One? Randy Said Zias Italian Catering . Missy Said Omg Yeas I Love There Food. Randy Said Now On To The Flowers. They Went Online And Looked At Some Flower Shops. Missy And Randy Both Looked At This One . Its Name Was Rileys Florist .Missy Called Them And Asked Them If They Could Do Flowers For They Wedding . They Said Sure Come Down And Show Us What You Want. Randy And Missy Left To Go To The Florist . They Had A Picture Of What Kind Of Flowers They Wanted . They Showed The Florist And He Said He Could Do That And Said He Could Have Then Ready In A Week . Randy Said Okay Then Paid Him And Left. Missy Said Now All We Need Is The Cake Photographer And Decorations . Randy Said We Can Go Look At Cakes At The Sweet Divine. They Went And Talked To A Baker There He Showed Them Some Pictures Of Previous Cakes . Randy  Seen The Perfect Cake That Went With There Colors. He Pointed At It And Showed Missy. She Said Yeas I Love That One . The Baker Said Okay Now What Flavor? Missy And Randy Both Said Vanilla. Then They Ordered The Cake And Left. Once In The Car Randy Said How About We Get Some Lunch Then We Can Talk About Decorations. Missy Said Sure Baby. They Went To Olive Garden For Lunch . After Lunch They Went To Millennium Productions For The Decorations.They Told The Women What Their Colors Are And How They Wanted The Beach Feel. They Women Said Okay I Can Do It When Is The Wedding . Randy Said Next Saturday. The Woman Said Okay . Now All Randy And Missy Had To Do Was Get A Photographer Then They Were Done. Randy Said One More Stop Babe Then Our Wedding Is Planned! Missy Said Yeas I Can't Wait To Get Married!!Randy Said Me Either Babe!! Missy Said Who's That Photographer That Autumn Used For Justin's Party? Randy Said I Don't Know Babe . Missy Called Autumn And Autumn Said  Carretto Studios . Missy Said Thanks How's Vannah ? Autumn Said Her And Justin Is Having A Blast. Missy Said Thanks For Having Her . Autumn Said No Problem ! I Gotta Go They Are Hungry. Missy Said Okay Bye .Randy And Missy Went Home Then They Called The Photographer And Asked If They Could Do The Wedding . They Said Yes They Can Do It. Then They Paid For Then And Hung Up. Missy Said Omg Do You Know Who Your Best Man Is Gonna Be ? Randy Said Yeah Tyson I Gotta Ask Him. Do You Know Who Your Maid Of Honor Is Gonna Be ? Missy Said Yeah Nattie I Gotta Ask Her. Missy Told Randy How About We Have Them Over For Dinner And Ask Them? Randy Said Sure I'll Call Tyson. Randy Called Tyson And Asked If They Wanted To Come Over For Dinner? Tyson Said Sure Be There In A Hour. Randy Said Okay Man See Ya. Tyson Said See Ya Then Hung Up. Missy And Randy Went Made Dinner . They Made Steak Mashed Potatoes Gravy And Green Beans With A Salad. Just As Dinner Got Done Nattie And Tyson Showed Up. They Came In And Gave Each Other A Hug. Then They All Sat Down To Have Dinner . After Dinner They Went In The Living Room And Were Talking . Missy Said Me And Randy Got Something To Ask Both Of Y'all Something? Nattie And Tyson Said Yeah What's Up? Randy Asked Tyson If He Would Be His Best Man? Tyson Said Yea Man Ill Be Honored To Be Your Best Man. Then Missy Looked At Nattie And Asked  If She Would Be Her Maid Of Honor? Nattie Said Omg Yeas. Missy Said We Got The Wedding All Planned For Next Saturday . All You Two Gotta Do Is Throw The Bachelor And Bachellortte Party. Nattie Said Okay This Is Gonna Be Awesome. Tyson Kidd Said Its Late We Better Get Going . They Gave Each Other Hugs Then Left. Autumn Called Missy And Asked If It Was Okay If Vannah Stayed Cause She Was Already Sleeping. Missy Said Yeah Sure Me And Randy Will Come Get Her In The Morning. Autumn Okay Bye Then Hung Up. Missy Said I'm Soo Tired We Practically Planned Our Whole Wedding Today. Randy Said I Know Its Gonna Be Worth It Baby. Then He Said I Can't Wait To See What Nattie And Tyson Plan For The Partys. Missy Said I Know . Then Randy And Missy Both Went To Bed.

Here Ya Go Guys ! Its A Really Long Chapter Cause I Haven't Updated In A While . You Always Know Feedback Is Welcome And Don't Forget To Vote If You Like It . Thanks For Reading Love Y'all And Appreciate Y'all So Much!!