The First Date

Randy And Missy Pulled In To Chipotle And Got Their Food. They Went Back To His Hotel Room And Ate.Then They Started Watching Missys Favorite Tv Show Supernatural. After A While Missy Got Cold So She Snuggled In To Randys Chest. He Then Looked Down At Her And Kissed Her. Things Started To Get Heated. Randy Then Picked Missy Up Bridal Style And Carried Her To His Room. He Then Climbed On Top Of Her.The Rest Is History. Missy Woke Up The Next Morning With Her Head On Randys Chest. Randy Was Already Up Though. He Said Good Morning Beautiful. Missy Said Good Morning Handsome. Then Missys Phone Started Ringing It Was Her Brother Dean. He Asked Her If She Wanted To Go To The Gym. She Said Uh Sure Can Randy Come ? He Said Sure I Don't Care. So Missy Went And Got All Her Stuff From Her Hotel Room And Moved It To Randys. Missy And Randy Both Took A Shower Then Left . They Went And Worked Out For A Couple Hours. Then All Of A Sudden Missy Got Sick And Ran To The Bathroom And Threw Up. At First Missy Thought Nothing Of It But A Few Weeks Passed And Missy Realized She Was Late Having Her Period. So She Went And Got A Pregnancy Test. She Came Back And Before She Took The Test She Called And Told Randy To Come Back. He Said Okay Babe I'll Be There In A Couple Minutes. Missy Said Okay.Not Too Long Later Randy Walks In.As Soon As Missy Seen Randy She Started Crying. Randy Said What's Wrong? Missy Said I Might Be Pregnant. Randy Freaked Out For A Minute Then Said Did You Take A Test? She Said No  I Wanted To Take It With You. Randy Said Okay Let's Do It. Missy Went And Took The Test. She Came Out Of The Bathroom. And Waited With Randy To See The Results. After A Couple Minutes They Both Looked Down At The Results. And What The Results Were Shocked Both Of Them.