Lives Will Be Changed

They Both Looked Down And The Results Said Positive. Missy Started Crying And Said I'm Sorry Randy. Randy Said Why?. Missy Said Well I Wanna Keep The Baby Then I Can Come Back After The Babys Born Randy Said Yeah You And The Baby Can Travel With Me On The Road. So Missy Called And Asked Her Mom If They Wanted To Go Out To Dinner. Her Mom Said Yeah. 

Skipping To Dinner

Randy Missy Stephanie And Triple H   All Meet In The Hotel Lobby. They All Went To Olive Garden. There Drinks Came. Then Missy Said Mom Dad Me And Randy Have Something To Tell You. Her Mom Said Okay What Is It ?Randy Said You Know How You Guys Always Wanted GrandKids.Her Dad Said Yeah But What Does That Have To Do With Anything? Missy Said I'm Pregnant. Her Mom And Dad Both Was Surprised. Then  Triple H Looked At Randy And Said If You Ever Hurt My Babygirl Or Leave Her I Will Beat Your Ass. Randy Said I Don't Plan To Sir I Love Missy And Our Unborn Child I'm So Happy I'm Gonna Be A Dad. Stephanie Said What About Your Career Missy? Missy Said Well I Was Thinking I Could Be A  Makeup Artist Till After I Have The Baby Since I Have My Degree For That .Triple H Said That Would Be Amazing We Need Another Makeup Artist. We Fired Our Old One She Was Doing A Poor Job.So Everything Will Work Out Perfectly.

I Know Im Not Doing The Best Job.This Is My First Story . I'm Trying Here. Feedback Is Amazing.