Security

Randy's POV

I Just Woke Up And Missy Is All Curled Up In My Side Sleeping. She Looks So Peaceful So Beautiful. I Look At The Clock And See That The Security Place Will Be Here In A Half Hour . I Kiss Missy To Get Awake Once She's Up . We Finally Get Ready And Go Downstairs. Missy Starts On Breakfast While I Let The Dogs Out.

Missy's POV

I Watch Randy As He Lets The Dogs Out . He Walks In And Says Im Gonna Go Get Vannah. I Start Making Breakfast I Put On Some Music Which Of Course Is Luke Bryan. I'm Singing And Dancing Almost Finished With Breakfast . Not Even Noticing That Randy Is Standing In The Doorway Holding Vannah Watching Me. Once I Notice I Look At Randy And Say Breakfast Is  Done I Got Carried Away. Randy Smiles And Sets Vannah In Her Chair Then Comes Over And Kisses Me.

Randy's Pov

We Sit Down To Eat Breakfast While Vannah Is Eating Some Scrambled Eggs. I Look At Missy And Smile Wondering How Did I Get So Lucky.  Missy Looks Up At Me And Laughs Asking Me If She Has Something On Her Face . I Say No Just Absolute Beauty. Just As We Are Cleaning Up From Breakfast We Hear A Knock On The Door. I Go Answer It And See Its The Security Company. Missy Puts Vannah In Her Playpen And We Go Talk With The Security Guy. He Says It Will Take About 8 Hours For Them To Complete Everything We Want. Me And Missy Look At Each Other And Nod . I Tell The Guy Okay And He Leaves To Start.

*time skip to 8 hours later

Missys Pov

The Guy Comes In and Tells Us Hes Finished . He Helps Us Setup Our Codes For The Gate And Alarm Which Only Me And Randy Will Know. Once That Is Done We Pay Him . Me And Randy Snuggle On The Couch Almost Immediately I Feel Safer . Summer Calls And Says They Are Outside To Buzz Her In .