The Wedding

Missy Summer Savannah And Nattie Stayed  At A Hotel The Night Before The Wedding. The Guys Stayed At Missy And Randy's House . Missy Woke Up Nervous . She Was Screaming What If Randy Don't Love Me Anyone ? What If He Realizes He Can Do Better? Nattie Walked In And Said Missy What's Wrong ? Missy Said I'm Not Good Enough For Randy. Nattie Called Randy . Randy Answered And Said Hey What's Up? Nattie Said You Need To Talk To Missy She's Freaking Out She Thinks She Isn't Good Enough For You That You Can Do Better That You Don't Love Her. Randy Said Put Me On Speaker . Nattie Said Okay And She Did. Randy Said Missy Baby. Missy Said Yes Randy. Randy Said Baby I Love You So Much And Always Will You Are More Than Good Enough For Me. I Could Never Do Better Then You. Missy Said Okay Baby I'm Sorry And I Love You To . Randy Said Start Getting Ready Baby See You At The Beach  Missy Said Okay Babe You Too.

(Time Skip) Four Hours Later

Both The Girls And Guys Were At The Beachhouse Getting Ready . The Guys Were All Ready And The Girls Were Finishing Up. A Hour Later It Was Time . Summer And Dean Walked Out First Then Nattie And Tyson Then Niall Horan Carried Out Savannah. Triple H Walked Up To Missy Ready Baby girl? Missy Said As I'll Ever Be. Triple H Said Okay You Look Beautiful And Put His Arm Out . Missy Grabbed It Then The Doors Opened.

Missy Finally Was Standing Next To Randy . The Preacher Said Does Anyone Objectify This Wedding Just Then Missy's Ex Best Friend Zoey Walked On The Beach And Said I Do. Randy Looked At Missy And Said Who Is That? Missy Said The Ex Best Friend I Told You About. Randy Said Ok Then Called Security. Zoey Was Screaming If I Can't Have You No One Can. After That The Wedding Went Smoothly.