The Party And A Surprise

Missy's POV

I Was Having A Fun Time At The Party. But I Was Still Feeling Uneasy With Everything About Zoey. I Decided I Would Talk To Randy After The Party. Everyone Was Having A Fun Time . Savannah Was On Her Uncle Deans Shoulders Smacking Everyone In The Head And Laughing.

Randy's POV

The Party Was Going Great But Missy Still Looked Nervous. Everyone Was So Happy And Everything. Vannah Was Playing With Her Uncle Dean. While Dean Kept Staring At Summer. Randy Knew Dean Liked Summer And Summer Liked Dean. So He Decided To Go Grab Vannah And Told Dean Nows Your Chance Talk To Her.

Deans Pov

I Went And Walked Over To Summer I Didn't Know What To Say. So I Kissed Her Surprisingly She Kissed Back. After Our Little MakeOut Session I Asked Her To Be My Girlfriend? She Was Hesitant At First But She Said Yes.

Summers POV

Since Me And Dean Are Dating Now I Gotta Tell Him About The Vacation For Randy And Missy. After I Told Him He Asked If It Would Be Alright If He Stayed With Me At Their House . I Said Sure That Would Be Great Plus I'd Feel Much Safer With You There . Dean Said Yeah Since Everything With Zoey Everyones Been On Edge. Ill Protect You Dean Finished Saying. Missy Randy And Vannah Walked Over I Decided Now Would Be The Perfect Time To Tell Them About Their Vacation.

Randy's POV

Me Missy And Vannah Walked Over To Dean & Summer. We Talked For A Little Bit Then Summer Said I Got A Surprise For Y'all . Missy Was Kinda Scared . Summer Said I Planned A Romantic Vacation For You And Missy To Paris. Missy Said What About Vannah? Summer Said Me And Dean Will Watch Her At Your House . Missy Looked At Me Then Nodded I Knew That Was A Good Thing.

* Time Skip After The Party*

Missy POV

Everyone Just Left Me Randy Were Snuggled On The Couch. Vannah Was In Bed Already. I Told Randy I Was Still Nervous About Zoey. He Said How About We Get Security Cameras And A Security Gate Put Up Where You Need A Code To Get In . I Said That Would Be Great. So We Found A Security Company That Had Great Reviews And Called Them To Set Everything Up. They Said They Could Come Tomorrow And Put Everything Up.

Sorry For Not Updating Y'all.! Here's A Chapter !!! The Next One Is Gonna Be Good !!! Feedback Is Welcome Just No Hate Please !