Morning Time

Missy And Randy Woke Up At 6:45am . They Are Headed To St.Louis Missouri Which Is Randys Hometown. They Packed All Their Stuff Then Got In The Shower . After They Were All Ready They Left And Met Dean For Breakfast. They All Ate Breakfast Then Left To The Airport. Their Plane
Leaves At 9 O"Clock And Its All Ready At 8:15am. By The Time They Got All Checked By Security And There Luggage Checked In It Was Already 8:45am. So They Went And Got On The Plane. Missy Sat By The Window Randy Sat In The Middle And Dean Sat On The Very End. About Ten Minutes Later The Plane Took Off . Thirty Minutes Into The Flight Missy Already Fell Asleep.About A Hour Late Missy Woke Up She Was Hungry. The Pregnancy Cravings Were Starting . Randy Looked At Missy And Said What Do You Want To Eat Baby? Missy Said Fries With Some Soy Sauce And Ranch. Randy Looked At Missy All Crazy And Said Really ? Missy Said Yea. Randy Went And Asked The Stewardess If They Had It.She Said Yeah I'll Bring It To You. A Few Minutes Later She Brought It To Them. Missy Ate All The Food. Missy Looked At Dean And Randy And Said I Feel So Fat.! I Didn't Even Share With Yous. They Both Said Your Pregnant Its Fine. The Plane Landed . As Soon As They Got Off Missy Started Having Really Bad Pains In Her Stomach. She Started Screaming And Told Randy And Dean . Then She Passed Out. Randy Told Dean To Call 911.

Omg What's Gonna Happen To Missy And The Baby??