Telling Dean

After Dinner With Her Mom And Dad Missy And Randy Went Back To The Hotel. As Soon As The Walking In They Both Went And Changed Into Pajamas. Then Sat Down On The Couch. Randy Said I Cant Believe Im Gonna Be A Dad. Missy Said I Cant Believe Im Gonna Be A Mom. Randy Got A Call From Somebody And It Was Dean. He Asked If He Could Come Over. Missy Said Yea We Need To Tell Him About The Baby. Randy Said Yeah Come On Over We Need To Talk To You. Dean Was A Little Worried Then At First About Twenty Minutes Later Dean Knocked On The Door.Missy All Of A Sudden Got Nervous . Missy Didnt Know How Dean Was Gonna React. Randy Opened The Door For Dean. Dean Walked In Looking Super Nervous .Dean Sat On The Couch Next To Missy Who Was Sitting Next To Randy. Dean Said Is Everything Okay ?? Did Something Happen Missy Said Yeah. Then Randy Said We Have To Tell You Something. Dean Said Okay Go Ahead. Missy Said Okay Im Pregnant. Dean Said What ???? Did I Just Hear You Right ??? Did You Say Just Say Your Pregnant??? Missy Said Yeah You Did Im Pregnant. Dean Said Wow Okay Hold On. Then After A Couple Minutes Dean Said Congratulations Guys.Then Randy Said We Want You To Be The GodFather. Dean Said Really Me??? Randy And Missy Both Said YES!! Then Dean Said Im Gonna Spoil This Baby Rotten, Then Dean Leaned Down By Missys Stomach And Said Hi Little Baby Im Uncle Dean Your Gonna Love Me So A Much. Cause I Love You So Much Already. Dean Leaned Back Up And Said Im Gonna Get Going I Got Early Flight In The Morning. Missy Said Oh Crap So Do We. Then She Walked Dean To The Door And Said Love Ya Big Bro See Ya In The Morning.Randy Said Bye Dean See Ya In The Morning Man. Dean Said Alright Bye Love Yous To See Ya In The Morning.

Sorry It Took So Long To Update Been Busy With School. Well Yall Know Suggestions And FeedBack Is Always Welcome. Look Forward To Seeing What Yall Think . Well Bye !