Be grateful and announcement

Okay but...

I don't mean to feel more important than what I am, but I really want to be grateful

How...? I-.... are they really good?
I mean... I-.... thanks...
I'm no super cool author who knows how to be cool with the public or some meme that can make you all laugh. I'm just some dude who wants to imagine and... even though it's nothing compared to others it's already beautiful the fact that at 6.08K people decided to open my story and 134 users decided my stories were good enough for a star.
I love my stories and that's why I share them. I love when people decide to comment and tell me what they think, even the smallest of things. And when they request they just make me so so happy even if I have to squeeze my brain to come up with something good for those who request.
I'm grateful. And for the ones that have been reading me and liking continuously I hope we can be friends or get along! 🖤🖤🖤

Now ANNOUNCEMENTS!

1. It's decided! This book will not only be for imagines but also for anything where the reader can be with the characters mostly in a romantic way. I have so many ideas and so little time! Malleus was right... Humans have such short timespans..

2. I'll be uploading some specifications about my shots and the kind of stuff you can request and how (if you want something specific).

Buenas noches.

Siempre suyo (always yours)
Jack 🃏