Birthdays and stuff

I promised myself I wouldn't make announcements anymore but... here we are -_-

SPOILERS OF EPISODE 5, AND ORTHO BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

So it was Leona's and Ortho's birthdays!!!
I don't know anything about Leona's birthday special but now that we know that Ortho is actually... you know... um...

Kind of with Sam's friends on the other side, I'm even more nervous about what is going to happen in the next episode!!

Not to mention I just keep thinking about this scene:

Yup... like okay... Grimm knocked us out!
We will wake up either there on the stage by some students who came to dismantle the stage and we will give them the fright of their lives (Beetlejuice), OR we will wake up at the infirmary with Crowley there waiting for an explanation then our boys Adeuce rushing to see what happened to us... But Grimm? Will people know it was Grimm who did it? Will he be back to his usual self and maybe not remembering a thing? Will we remember? If we remember... if Grimm remembers and if the rest knows... things will take a sour and dramatic turn... oh well 😈.

I know I haven't uploaded.. apart from the camp I went to the past month, I have been pretty busy and not 100% emotionally estable. But I'm still writing and I actually got one almost finished!
Please don't stop reading. I'll be back.

Also, for all the people who have been commenting and liking my stories you really have like 0 idea of how much it means to me. I haven't been able to reply to all but I want to do it because I want you all to know how much I appreciate it.
Thank you.

Trying their best~
Jack 🃏