A lovely night (Leona x Reader)

((Leona Kingscholar x non-binary reader))
((I don't own either the image, the song that inspired the scenario nor twisted Wonderland. Credits to their respective authors))

- "Herbivore..."
- "bragcat.."
- "adolescents..."
What was happening here?

"The sun is nearly gone.
The lights are turning on,
A silver shine that stretches to the sea .."

It was almost 00:00 in a Saturday night at Mr S's shop and the only thing going on was a strange rivalry encounter between Leona Kingscholar, prefect of the Savannaclaw dormitory, and _________, prefect of the Ramshackle dormitory.

These two didn't get along at all ever since day one when ________ accidentally stepped on Leona's tail. And after everything that happened in the Magift tournament we could say that the human prefect didn't feel any gratitude from the prince even after almost dying saving his royal ass from the overblot and that was... b*tchy we could say... not to mention he started being strangely more sarcastic towards them so _______ tried to avoid his all mighty presence as much as Leona tried to avoid the 'peasant'. For some reason he couldn't stand their simple presence!

Still that night _________ was feeling hungry and after they heard that Sam kept his shop open until midnight at Saturdays they decided to sneak out and get some food. To their misfortune the moment Leona woke up with hunger, Ruggie was already asleep and not willing to get his prefect's snacks, leaving him to go get them himself... and that's how we end up narrating this situation...

- "Ughhh... Listen, little demons. As much as I love this secret romantic encounter, I myself need to sleep at some point in my life, ya know?" He spat the comment like it was nothing and both prefects turned to him as if they were about to vomit.

— "Excuse you! take that back!" ______ demanded with the snack they had 1 hour ago coming right through their throat.
— "How dare you pair me up with this halfborn antelope!" Leona pointed shamelessly at the muggle student.

The students started fighting and shouting so loud to the point Sam just...

"Both of you out of my shop!" He pointed at the exit as if he was taking a dog out to pee.

-"WHAT?!"

-"You heard me! Until you both have learnt, you are on time out!"

-"Sam! Nooo!" The poor junior begged.
-"Sam Yes!!"
"This school is a f*cking  nightmare.."
-"Because you are part of it!"
- "Wanna fight you hervib*tch?!"
- "you bet! CarniWh*re!"

And before they both realized, Sam and his friends had already taken them out.

- "Night Night little Demons! I hope you find a way to get along and understand your feelings before you graduate." And with that said the man closed the door.

Silence... pure uncomfortable silence..
the prince turned to the 'peasant'.
-"You are making me dinner."
-"You want me to do what?" Ramshackle's dormhead was grabbed by their arm recklessly.

- "You heard me."
- "Who do you think you are?!" ________ got themselves free from Leona's grip.
- "I'm a prince."
- "And?!"
- "I can pay you." Leona smirked
- "... deal." They stretched hands.

Both started walking side by side heading to Savannaclaw's Dormitory.
Leona kept shushing the poor _______ because 'their voice is annoying' when they tried to come up with a conversation.

"..We've stumbled on a view
That's tailor-made for two
What a shame those two are you and me.."