HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN AND DIA DE MUERTOS AND LEECH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ha BET YOU THOUGHT I DIED OR SOMETHING BUT YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME!!

I have no excuses except real life tbh and also that I spent quite a lot of time trying to get Vil Vampire BECAUSE THE COCKY QUEEN DIDN'T FEEL LIKE HONORING ME WITH HIS PRESENCE!!!!
But now he is with me and I'm preparing to pull Vampire Rook Hunt out of his grave even if that means calling Van Helsing 😺🔪

(Turns to look at vampire Rook) And listen here you son of a traitor. You are coming home to me because I said so! I am the crowdamned prefect of the Ramshackle dormitory and NO I DONT ACCEPT ANY DAMN EXCUSES CONNARD
I SAVED YOUR ASS AND YOUR QUEEN'S ASS BACK THERE IN THE VDC SO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO FOR ME IS COME HOME I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU ALREADY CAME WITH YOUR HOUSE UNIFORM THOU I AM GRATEFUL!
I AM NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE THAT IS HOW WE ROLL IN THE NRC WE ARE VICIOUS BITCHES AND YOU ARE COMING HOME OR HEAVEN FORBIDS I MAKE MALLEUS HUNT YOU DOWN.

Anywaysssss HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAFIA TWINS!!!!

I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE NEW ONES BUT I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!

I just want to meet their parents to thank them and submit my complains. Something like:

(Read this in a formal tone)

Greetings, Mr and Mrs Leech:

I had the pleasure to meet and get acquainted with your sons, Jade and Floyd and I just wanted to tell you that your children are fucking unhinged.
They are one psychopath as a whole and I was one of the souls who had to deal with their shit. Please, don't take my words as proof of hatred. After all, even though I had the misfortune of meeting your children, they also had the misfortune of meeting me.

In conclusion, I appreciate both, Jade and Floyd.

Sincerely,

Your sons' close friend.

PD: are you aware of Floyd's Bipolar symptoms?

After reading this, the parents will look at their children wondering who was the asshole that is bothering them but after showing them the letter they will brush it off because THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE UNHINGED BUT I AM ALSO ONE CRAZY JERK AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE FRIENDS.