2

AUTHOR'S POV
Camp Half Blood
(After Percy left)
Everyone looked at the place where the hero once stood, some were ashamed, some were sad, and some were just confused as they didn't know what just happened. A rare silence took over everyone.
Suddenly noise came as thirteen Olympians, Persephone who came with Hades, Amphrite and Triton who too had grown close to the hero unknown to Poseiden,and the hunters who came with Artemis flashed right in front of Zeus, Poseiden and a certain pale daughter of Athena, glaring angerily at the culprits.
"DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU JUST DID YOU HUGE EGOMANIAC PEA FOR A BRAIN BLIND FISH FACES?? YOU JUST BANISHED AND DISOWNED THE TWO TIME SAVIOR OF OLYMPUS, THE MOST POWERFUL DEMIGOD TO EVER LIVE, THE DEFEATER OF KRONOS, THE BANE OF ALL MONSTERS, NAVIGATOR OF THE SEA OF MONSTERS, TAMER OF GAEA, SURVIVOR OF TARTARUS, EXPLORER OF THE LABYRINTH OF DAEDALUS, THE DEFEATER OF LANDON THE UNDEFEATED, THE DEMIGOD OF THE GREAT PROPHECY, HOLDER OF THE TITAN'S CURSE, THE DEMIGOD WHO WAS A HUGE PART OF THE PROPHECY OF SEVEN AND THE LIST JUST KEEPS ON GOING ON!!! THE BEST SWORDSMAN WE HAD, THE BEARER OF THE AKHYLLIS' CURSE, THE PREATER OF THE FIFTH LEGION, THE RETURNER OF THE EAGLE OF THE FIFTH COHORT, THE ONLY MAN EVER RESPECTED BY ARTEMIS AND ALL HER HUNTERS WHO ARE MAN HATERS, THE LEADER OF THE TWO GREAT WARS, THE GREATEST HERO EVER BORN, YOU JUST BANISHED AND DISOWNED THE ONLY MORTAL TO EVER BEFRIEND 13 OLYMPIANS SAVE HIS GODLY PARENT! YOU JUST SENT AWAY ARE ONLY HOPE TO WIN THE WAR THAT IS COMING NEAR!!! YOU JUST BANISHED AND DISOWNED PERCY JACKSON!!!", everyone was shocked to see these words come out of Hera's mouth.
Zeus and Poseiden were now even paler than Hades. How that was possible was beyond ever Hades.
"LET ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR TO ALL OF YOU! IF PERSEUS TAKES THE ENEMIES SIDE IN THE COMING WAR! SO WILL WE!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE OR TAKE HELP OF THINGS UNDER US OR OUR DOMAINS!! WHICH GARANTEES THE ENEMIES WIN AS THIS INCLUDES YOUR STRATEGIST, BEST GODLY FIGHTER, METHODS OF COMMUNICATION-IRIS WHO PERCY WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH TOO, OH AND I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE MINOR GODS WILL HELP YOU EITHER BECAUSE EVEN NARCISSUS LOVES THE BOY AND CONSIDERS HIM A GREAT FRIEND!!! EVEN BARNACLE BEARD'S GODLY WIFE TREATS THE BOY AS HER SON AND HIS GODLY SON TREATS HIM LIKE A BROTHER!!! THE BOY IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH EVERY GOD EXCEPT YOU TWO AND THAT STUPID...I DON'T WANT TO DISRESPECT ANY ANIMAL SPECIES BY RELATING HIM TO THEM...HERACLES!!!", Athena said as the others nodded in Agreement as the faces of all others went ghostly white.
"LORD ZEUS EVEN THE NATURE SPIRIT AND BEINGS WILL BE AGAINST YOU AS LORD PAN LEFT A BIT OF HIS SOUL INTO PERCY BEFORE FADING! I GROVER UNDERWOOD SUCCESSOR OF PAN LORD OF WILD PROMISE YOU THAT!", said the furious Grover who came a few minutes after Percy after being gone for 6 months to unite nature spirits, create more nature sacred places especially in places humans cannot reach as he hid them with mist.
The next hour went with all of the Olympians along with all of the minor gods who could leave their duties taking turns to enlighten the 3 culprits with colourful language and horrible curses some of which were given to all the campers who betrayed Percy as well.
Little did they know that a certain green eyed and seaweed for a brain demigod was watching them with a small smile, through the temporally provided screen forced by a certain rainbow goddes to show him that he still has a few good friends with him and not all hope is lost...
***
~sometime later~
"We have to find him"
"Ofcourse"
"Yeah"
"Duh"
"Me and my hunters will search for him using the moon chariots help too. The satyr can help with his nature spirit. Hecate you search with your magic. Athena you search in your libraries for anyplace he might have gone to and handle your spawn who seems to be an unique one as your wisdom seems to have skipped a generation and remember, it isn't your fault. Appolo use the sun chariot and anything that you're a god of that can help. Others search in or through your domains taking help of things or beings under you and someone please inform the Amazons too the queen is friends with Percy too. Hades search your domain and send skeletons or whatever and stay alert for if he's dead which is highly unlikely or gone through near death experience which is sure to happen because this is Perseus we are talking about. Are also are you sure that he is not dead?"
"Yes his spirit is not in the underworld."
They all nodded and flashed away as they went to search for their hero and friend.