6

Percy's POV
I flashed to Tartarus which was part of his blessing along with being able to navigate in the pit, on the way to the heart I met a few old friends—Kellie, meat-head and a few others. It wasn't as bad as last time probably due to my new powers and training.
It had been quite some time since I had gotten their blessings...I have been training for 2 more years or 20,000 Chaos years...yeah I know...more training. Now I have fully mastered their blessings...I had to do it so that the girl I am about to rescue wouldn't get hurt just because I didn't have control over my powers.
When I reached the heart, one of the first things I noticed was a glowing bubble floating in midair, I went near the bubble and touched it. It immediately burst, a girl dropped from it. I quickly caught her bridal style. Then I looked at her, she was wearing a green drees the colour of leaves which was wet.
"This must be extremely uncomfortable", I muttered thoughtlessly. I snapped my fingers and her attire changed into a simple green t-shirt same colour as her dress and black faded jeans.
Then I looked at her, I mean really looked at her,   and I soon realised that Geae was wrong, this girl, Omorfiá was not 'beautiful'. She had tanned skin, lovely blue eyes which morphed into green and brown. She had high cheekbones, her nose and brows were sharp and her lips were pink and plump. She looked like a sculpture carved by a god. She looked like her!
"Gorgeous."
I muttered as her eyes opened and she looked at me.
Her face started burning as it turned red.
"Are you okay? Your face lookes a little red. Do you have fever?"
I sat down one leg upon another, put her head on my lap, she looked tired then I placed my hand on her forehead then her neck for a moment then again on her neck, then checked her pulse.
"It doesn't seem like you have fewer."
Then I again caught looking at me and I stared at her back too... enchanted by her beauty. I caught myself being fascinated by her mesmerizing eyes as I leaned towards her mindlessly.
CLANG!
I looked at the source, and saw an few hellhounds and emposai lookinh at us and coming our way.
"Do you want to fight?"
"Umm..."
"You look too tired and exhausted, let me have some fun this time, you can kill them next time if you want.."
She nodded.
I laid her against a rock, uncapped Riptide and charged, after a blur of a few seconds, the monsters were gone and all left was a pile of dust  and me standing there spotless.
"We can rest here now then get out of here after that. We have a long journey ahead and then I'll introduce myself I am sure you want to know who I am"

Omorfiá's POV

Last things I remembered was falling from a cliff, suddenly I heard a pop. The next thing I new was me failing again, but this time I felt someone catch me. I was exhausted, it felt as if I had been running for hours, as if I had used my powers too much I realised.
I was just realising how uncomfortable my dress was due to being wet when I heard an angelic voice,"This must be extremely uncomfortable". Precisely. Wait who was this. I felt like I had heard this voice before. Anyways he snapped his fingers and I felt the fabric of my dress change into something more dry and comfortable.

I opened my eyes, they were met by another pair of eyes, beautiful and ever-changing with a hint of mischief and a glint of concern in them. He caught me, I thought as I felt two strong arms holding me. I looked at his face and felt my own heat. His face looked as if it had been carved of...some beautiful thing like marble but warm and life like. He was tanned skin like mine, his arms and body looked extremely muscular, his lips full full and his features sharp and stunning eyes that were a danger to anyone who looked at them. It was him!
"Gorgeous"
I heard a murmur as my face continued to redden even more.
"Are you okay? Your face lookes a little red. Do you have fever?"
I controlled my urge to facepalm and blushed even more furiously as I heard the concern in his voice and saw it in his eyes too. Was he concerned for me?
Suddenly I felt him sit and rest my head against something.
My face grew even redder when I felt him check for fever, gosh he was either someone with dirt for mind or someone who was too dense and judging by the look in his eyes it was most likely the second one.
Then as are eyes met...I got fascinated by them...the green changed into yellow and orange which then changed into grey which merged into light blue which changed into dark blue...
CLANG!
He looked at the source and then so did I, it was a few...monsters...hellhounds and emposai. Yes! At last a little action! U was gonna has fun killing these!
"Do you want to fight", he said do you want to not that can you...I was impressed that he knew that I could fight and unlike others I have met...he didn't treat me like a damsel in distress.
"Umm..." Great! That was my brilliant response...he must be thinking that I am some crazy person now...
"You look too tired and exhausted, let me have some fun this time, you can kill them next time if you want..."
Just then I noticed how tired and exhausted I was...how did he suppose he was going to beat these many monsters without help from others? Even if he managed to do that, he will probably brag about it like the others...men are so predictable...
But I nodded.
He laid me against a rock and took out a small tool and I bit back my urge to laugh...he really was like other men...hahahaha...then he did something to the sword and it was suddenly a large sword made of different metals...it looked so beautiful...I couldn't even see what happened and as fast as I could blink, in place of the monsters was now golden dust...he killed them—that quick, here comes the bragging...but it never came...then I noticed that he didn't have any golden dust on himself...
"We can rest here now then get out of here after that. We have a long journey ahead and then I'll introduce myself I am sure you want to know who I am"
I nodded again and closed my eyes as the exhaustion took over.

***