5

Percy/Omega's POV
It had been 30,000 years since I have been Chaos and Order's heir, you see turns out that their sons End and Void have their own duties and responsibilities in the universe you know being End and Void and all plus End's better half is stuck in the Void.

It's basically like Greek and Roman forms of Gods, End have good and bad sides ,one of which is usually in the Void. For the other primordials it is same as Gods. So Anyways I have been training for the last 30,000 years. Yeah I know and beleive me it's been exhausting, Though I do visit my mothers often, it doesn't make the training less tiring. I still look like a 17 year old , though to my embarrassment I haven't seen my face, in my defense I don't even get to eat properly plus I usually wear a long robe with a hoodie to help me blend with my surroundings, also Hestia and Nike adopted me...I know...I have a lot of parents, they and Hades are the only ones who know about me being...you know...

Today I am going to the Primordial council to meet everyone, yeah I know what you must be thinking that after 30,000 years of staying on the planet I still don't meet the Primordial council but in my defense I have been really busy and the dreams don't make it easy either.

  I entered a huge room, it seemed so much bigger than what I remember the Olympus one to be...
"Hello young hero"
I look up to see where the voice came from, a man sitting on one of the many grand occupied thrones. He had blond hair and white skin, he looked old but young at the same time, his eyes displayed the sky. I bowed as realisation blew in my face,
"Lord Oranos"
"No young hero you much more powerful than me and the future king of the universe you are not to bow in front of me"
I looked at him again then said,"I may be but all sitting here are much older and wiser than I."
Their faces were filled with astonishment before they regained their smilling held high faces but I noticed that they know had a ping on pride in their eyes.
"Omega. We would like to give you our blessings. We are aware of all of your achievements and think that our powers may help you in the future. You even managed make my wife return to her normal self!"
"But I don't want any more power", I whined with a quiet voice. I have to interest in power. I had enough power to protect myself and my loved ones then why-
Everyone in the room erupted into laughter even the gaurds!! As I turned red with embarrassment.
"This is not up for arguing young hero!!"
Before I could protest I was hit my a lot of glowing balls, I lost consciousness again.

~Dream~(can't sorry!! All will be revealed       
                  soon or maybe not...but it's not in      
                  your hand now is it? You can't do
                  anything but wait. *tries to laugh
                  evily but ends up coughing.)

I woke up groggily.
I was still in the throne room. All the council members now all had joy and releif on their face.
"How long was I out?"
"Oh just a few minutes"
"Oh"
Soon the council was dismissed I saw that all of the Gods gave Geae a look of encouragement and pride? as they flashed away.
"Perceus. Do you remember the second war?"
I nodded.
"Do you know why I started the war?"
"Because you thought that giants are better to rule the world—you were not yourself!", I said remembering something that lord Oranos said.
Her expressionless face showed suprise and disbelief but she soon hid it with the same mask.

"You are smarter than what people give you credit for! Yes I wasn't myself...you see as I am sure lord Chaos would've told you...all primordials save a few have good and bad or Greek and Roman sides like the gods. I am standing in front of you right now in my Greek form which is friendly and nice—what you all call mother Earth. A few years ago...not many people care for the Earth nowdays...I was sitting in the forest in my person, mother earth form and I found a girl—a mortal talking to one of the nymphs, I did a little 'research' and found that this girl was a clear sighted mortal who lived in the nearby village near the forest she came daily to the forest and because of this, she was said to be crazy that and because she saw the monsters who came to kill the nearby demigods as who they were and stayed away from them, there were some monsters who disguised themselves themselves as teachers, shopkeepers or something like that, most were greatly loved especially by children, all children except her. Her name was Omorfiá. I observed her for the next few days, as her name she was beautiful but refused all who came to court her, she refused Artemis' offer for her to join the hunt, soon her parents died of a terrible illness, she had no one but the forest, I decided to adopt her, little did I know that Oranos had been watching over the girl too and just after me, decided to adopt the girl as well, as a result she became a Primordial herself, not a titan but a Primordial soon we introduced her to all of the Primordials who quickly liked her and some of which even blessed her. Time flew quickly as she too trained with Chaos but a few thousand years less. You see your training was more...hard since you are the heir of the universe...anyways it had been 4 earth years since she had been gone, 10,000 year with me and Oranos and 30,000 training or 1 year with me and Oranos and 3 with Chaos and Order, her village had almost forgotten of her, but she didn't forget about them and soon wanted to visit them...when she entered the village, every boy swooned over her enchanted over her now increased beauty...those who could tried to court her but failed miserably, the girls accused her of bewitching the boys and wanted to execute her and the boys who were frustrated or angry about not being able to court her agreed, as she struggled, trying not to show her primordial strength, she just had her birthday—we wanted her to grow till she was seventeen in the earth years which she forgot she was... she didn't realise that she was no longer mortal. She forced herself into deep slumber as she fell down from the cliff and into an open scar in the earth which led straight to the heart of Tartarus, she did not realise that by doing so she trapped herself within Tartarus, who himself can't do anything about it, our sisters the fates told me and Oranos that only the hero of the ages, the greatest hero to ever set foot on earth, someone who was as modest upon their deeds as huge they were can travel to Tartarus and pull her out of her slumber. You must travel in and out of the pit on foot, coming with my daughter. It is a new quest, remember she must not be harmed, but don't treat her as if she is useless she too was trained with the Primordials too and she needs rest and so do you. So Perceus Jackson do you accept?"

A great sense of déjà vu hit me as my gut and heart shouted to me that just like everytime, my life would never be the same after this quest.

"I Accept."

3rd person's POV

As soon as the boy left the room Geae spoke,
"My daughter will soon be united with her other half...her soulmate. Good Luck daughter he is a good man, a great hero. I wish for your happiness."
***