4

Percy's POV
After what seemed like hours of walking I finally came across a greenish river, the Acheron. I bowed to the river and threw a Golden Apple in it and watched as a big bowl came into view, floating. I filled the last thermos with some water being careful not touching the water. Then placed the five bottle around the bowl which was now sitting on the ground.
   Then put water from all the rivers in it using my powers over water. I felt the familiar tug in my stomach as I did so. After I was finished I felt immense exhaustion and tiredness.
Suddenly the water in the bowl with was not sea green started glowing, that was the last thing I saw after darkness took over.
   I woke up in a sea green room which was weirdly the same colour as the water in the bowl. I looked around I was in a kind of bedroom, with a king sized bed and beautiful paintings that looked suspiciously similar to the one I secretly painted and drew in my free time. There was a brown wooden study table with drawers. There were 3 wardrobes too. There was a blue and while couches and beanbag chairs in the room and a beautiful black guitar in the corner. It was the kind of room that I always wished to have. I saw 2 doors and entered one of them. I saw a blue, green and white room with the same colours for furniture.
  There were 5 women in the room, they all looked same but had different hair and eye colour. All had pointy ears and nose they looked impish. My eyes soon landed on the one with fire like hair and eyes as my own eyes widened with realisation as I bowed in front of them.
"Perceus as we am sure our  sure our sister mush have told you... please do not bow I front of us hero of Olympus and son."
I looked at them with a shocked and confused face as I was.
"You see our waters came together, they searched for a form and since the closest living being around it was you, the waters embodied you. You see we were not just the most powerful rivers but are also the daughters of Chaos and so are powerful primordials too. We are no longer the most powerful rivers in existence as you now have taken our place and since you were created from our ecsense, you are now the son that we have always wanted but could never get because we can't leave our domains since we our literally the rivers, we couldn't even meet each other but young hero because of you we can meet each other in your domain along with having a son, you I you want to be that is, we will always love you like our own which you are, we won't leave you like your godly father and mortal mother. Never."
I now had teares in my eyes as I nodded and hugged all of them as they had teares of their own as they hugged me.
We were interrupted by someone coughing behind us. I looked towards the direction of the coughing to find a lady, she was beautiful, conposed and queenly, her eyes looked like they held the cosmos, she held her head high as if she ruled the universe which I supposed she did. I sunk to one knee with my head low and my right hand on my heart.
"Lady Choas"
I was shocked as I heard a groan as my mothers snickered.
"Daughters you could have at least told him.", she scholded my too innocent looking mothers.
"But mother you did not inform us of your arrival"
Lady Choas turned to me,"Young hero please do not bow to me, you have earned the respect of me and my children and I do not like those who have done so to bow to me and none of this Lady Choas nonsense please call me Chaos...unless....young hero I have a proposition for you, you can be my heir to the throne of the universe in return you will have power equal to my own as you will take over the universe when I retire or if I fade in return you will do quests for me and train with me for over ten earth years which is a million years in planet Chaos. Oh and you will also be my son too. You can meet your mother's in your limited free time. So do except it?"
I was shell shocked after hearing this I looked at my mothers as they nodded in encouragement and nodded slowly too. Then asked, "Why me? I don't mean to be ungrateful or anything but why would you choose me? Their are thousands of people that would love to do this and deserve it more than I do?"
Then for some reason they all facepalmed.
"Percy you are the most deserving person of such power. You are loyal, brave and kind and I know that you will never use your powers to harm others."
I was about to say something but  was interrupted with the black sphere thrown at me as I lost consciousness.